ClubAdventist is back!

Thank You Lord

David_McQueen

For life.

For allowing me to see my 36th birthday.

For dying for me and still coping with me despite my faults

For friends

For my wife, two beautiful daughters and extended family

For Christian fellowship

I pray that in some way the small gifts you have given me I will continue to use them to develop myself and touch some one's life with your love

Amen.

Thank You Lord for all the beautiful and good things in our lives that make life worth living ... for friends who care ... for family ... for love ... for springtime ... for hope ... for joy ... for new beginnings ... for the challenges and surprises tucked into everything, even the things that seem the least promising ... thank You.

"After such knowledge, what forgiveness?" -- T.S. Eliot

And thank You for friends -- both those I see and those I can't. And thank You for being the Best Friend ever!

"Grace is God doing for us, in us and through us that which He requires of us but which is impossible for us to do in or for ourselves."

But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." 2 Cor. 12:9.

Blessed Jesus....

Thank you so much for those answers to prayer according to your will and not accordng to my imaginary expectations.

Thank you for rebukes and chastisements that have helped my character to grow in your grace for eternal purposes.

Thank you for forgiving me time and again for my selfishness. Thank you for all your teachings given on servant-ship to others.

Praise to you..

sobeit.

How great Thou art!

Thank you Lord for walking hand in hand with me every day and night, and thank you for my special friends =))