ClubAdventist is back!

Lawsuit against LSU

Gerr

• Moderators

According to the Review of 8/18, a suit was filed against LSU, the PUC (Pacific U. Conf), NAD, and the president of the PUC & two officials of the NAD by employees Jeffry Kaatz, James Beach, & Gary Bradley. Are these the professors involved in the evolution fiasco?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

According to the Review of 8/18, a suit was filed against LSU, the PUC (Pacific U. Conf), NAD, and the president of the PUC & two officials of the NAD by employees Jeffry Kaatz, James Beach, & Gary Bradley. Are these the professors involved in the evolution fiasco?

No. These professors were asked to resign because of a purely private conversation they had in the home of one of them, in which they commented adversely about the leadership of the General Conference. One person recorded it, and the recording got into the hands of leadership, and the Pacific Union president asked for their resignation. The faculty who were asked to resign have now brought a wrongful termination lawsuit against the denomination. It has not been litigated as yet, to my knowledge.

The article in the Review was without foundation, since the Review had never reported on the problem to begin with.

Unfortunately, the Review publishes only "news" favorable to the current church administration.

Jeannie<br /><br /><br />...Change is inevitable; growth is optional....

yes they were.

Bradley is the LSU biology professor that went to the press and proclaimed to all the world his rejection of the Adventist view on creation and his view that evolutionism is the only fact that students need to know about when it comes to teaching SDA students biology.

That is old news.

in Christ,

Bob

John 8:32 - The Truth will make you free

“The righteousness of Christ will not cover one cherished sin." COL 316.

[

The article in the Review was without foundation, since the Review had never reported on the problem to begin with.

The Review has published several articles dealing with apostasy at LSU.

What I find interesting is that these three are filling suit against LSU - the very institution that promoted their programs and agendas!

Part of this is "poetic justice" at least in a way.

in Christ,

Bob

John 8:32 - The Truth will make you free

“The righteousness of Christ will not cover one cherished sin." COL 316.

http://www.pe.com/localnews/stories/PE_News_Local_D_lasierrasuit20.3ad3034.html

So they are still teaching? AND as student said not verified) they are at the same pay?

Someone please explain this to me... t y p e s l o w

post-2-14096745042_thumb.png

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

Unfortunately, the Review publishes only "news" favorable to the current church administration.

Well; there's lots of people who never fail to publish whatever news you refer to here. it's not like the Review *has* to publish such stuff so we can "find out."

The Review has definitely done articles re the problems with LSU and evolution.

"People [rarely] see...the bright light which is in the clouds..." (Job 37:21)

"I cannot know why suddenly the storm

should rage so fiercely round me in it's wrath

But this I know: God watches all my path

And I can trust"

"God helps us to draw strength from the storm" - Overaged

Faith makes things possible; it does not make them easy, Steps To Christ

http://www.pe.com/localnews/stories/PE_News_Local_D_lasierrasuit20.3ad3034.html

So they are still teaching? AND as student said not verified) they are at the same pay?

Someone please explain this to me... t y p e s l o w

See what feeding the hand that bites you does? If LSU would have exposed those guys publically for their unsubordination, disobedience, and unChristian attitude, and simply fired them,they would've faced the same response.Coerced resignation?? What are they a bunch of hapless victims?