ClubAdventist is back!

10 Years passes still no answers given

fccool

These are the questions posed by people with very valuable reputations, work history, and academic credentials. These are not just some nut jobs discussing a conspiracy theory.

Perhaps we forget the plan initiated after the gulf war with daddy Bush.

On another note,

Given what I was told by an ex-military couple I strongly suspect we caused the tsunami that has hurt Japan so badly.

facebook. /teresa.quintero.790

I understand that a lot of the details of 9/11 may see pretty fishy with some strange events happening during video or things seemingly unexplainable at the moment. It's just that the terrorists themselves have said why they hate the US and why they bombed us on 9/11, which I think leads to a much larger discussion on foreign policy. But I digress...

• 2 weeks later...

In the accompanying video lineup, an ex-Jewish marine claims that white vans containing explosives and Israeli drivers filming the attacks, then celebrating afterwards, were apprehended on 9/11, then released weeks later by a high US official with dual US/Israeli citizenship. He claims the controlled demolition of the 3 WTC buildings was an inside job conducted by the Mossad who were allowed access to the elevator shafts of the towers by the Israeli security company that maintained the WTC security.

Motivation was to incite a war between the US and arab nations.

The Parable of the Lamb and the Pigpen https://www.createspace.com/3401451