ClubAdventist is back!

The Euro and Daniel 2:43

Pockey

And just as you saw the iron mixed with baked clay, so the people will be a mixture and will not remain united, any more than iron mixes with clay. Daniel 2:43

Just a thought, but does this refer to Europe never uniting? If so, could one infer that the Euro will thus fall apart?

My understanding is that we are not able to unite for long, on a long term basis.

Again, my understanding is that there will be a temporary unification just before Jesus comes....

But is the euro a true unification? Isn't it more of a shared monetary unit? Like "english" is a shared language among some peoples, as is spanish.

facebook. /teresa.quintero.790

• Members

And just as you saw the iron mixed with baked clay, so the people will be a mixture and will not remain united, any more than iron mixes with clay. Daniel 2:43

Just a thought, but does this refer to Europe never uniting? If so, could one infer that the Euro will thus fall apart?

Sid, the other day, not sure exactly when, I heard that there are countries calling for the end of the euro. And the first thought that came to me was the prophecies in Daniel. Because back when they were starting up with the euro, I was wondering how long it would last. Well it looks like it might just becoming to an end.

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60