ClubAdventist is back!

One Real Issue In Adventism Is -

Gibs

This is a read from EGW and what her see was and some different it seems from U. Smith. This jibs, fits better with the scripture for me. This is to show who she saw to be the one up and out of the earth in Rev. 13:11 as I find you cannot separate verse 11 from verse 13 which she has put out here. This is for only the ones who are serious about the mark of the beast and who is really the one who gives the first beast of the chapter Rev. 13 "his power, and his seat, and great authority ", from verse 13:2.

I have a full presentation of Rev. chapter 13: I may present later but now I want EGW to speak to you.

In Revelation we read concerning Satan: "And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, and deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name" (Revelation 13:13-17). . . . {3SM 393.1}

I saw that the two-horned beast had a dragon's mouth, and that his power was in his head, and that the decree would go out of his mouth. Then I saw the Mother of Harlots; that the mother was not the daughters, but separate and distinct from them. She has had her day, and it is past, and her daughters, the Protestant sects, were the next to come on the stage and act out the same mind that the mother had when she persecuted the saints. I saw that as the mother has been declining in power, the daughters had been growing, and soon they will exercise the power once exercised by the mother.

I saw the nominal church and nominal Adventists, like Judas, would betray us to the Catholics to obtain their influence to come against the truth. The saints then will be an obscure people, little known to the Catholics; but the churches and nominal Adventists who know of our faith and customs (for they hated us on account of the Sabbath, for they could not refute it) will betray the saints and report them to the Catholics as those who disregard the institutions of the people; that is, that they keep the Sabbath and disregard Sunday.

Then the Catholics bid the Protestants to go forward, and issue a decree that all who will not observe the first day of the week, instead of the seventh day, shall be slain. And the Catholics, whose numbers are large, will stand by the Protestants. The Catholics will give their power to the image of the beast. And the Protestants will work as their mother worked before them to destroy the saints. But before their decree bring or bear fruit, the saints will be delivered by the Voice of God. Then I saw that Jesus' work in the sanctuary will soon be finished. And after His work there is finished, He will come to the door of the first apartment, and confess the sins of Israel upon the head of the Scape Goat. Then He will put on the garments of vengeance. Then the plagues will come upon the wicked, and they do not come till Jesus puts on that garment, and takes His place upon the great white cloud. Then while the plagues are falling, the Scape Goat is being led away. He makes a mighty struggle to escape, but he is held fast by the hand that leads him. If he should effect his escape, Israel would lose their lives. I saw that it would take time to lead away the Scape Goat into the land of forgetfulness after the sins were put on his head.

The great white cloud I saw was not the holy place, but entirely separate from the holy and most holy place, entirely separate from the sanctuary. {SpM 2.2}

Then the angel repeated these words, and said, "This is the time spoken of in Isaiah. He saw that there was no man, and wondered that there was no intercessor. He had no mediator between God and man, and these plagues could be withheld no longer, for Jesus had ceased to plead for Israel, and they were covered with the covering of the Almighty God, and then they could live in the sight of a holy God, and those who were not covered, the plagues fell upon them, for they had nothing to shelter or protect them from the wrath of God."

No one gets the mark until the decree which from this comes from Satan himself and is passed down through the ones he has given "his power, and his seat, and great authority". Seems as no man wants to be the one to be the decree giver. That boldness to blatantly defy God is Satan's and so Sunday for sure is his mark.

I hope this read enlitens some, Bro. Gibs.

1Jo 4:4 ¶ Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

A Freeman In Jesus Christ

EGW's statement above is certainly not of a historic nature, looks like future history to me for a sure thing. There is others that are definite future also. Yah. didn't leave out the last events, they are chronicled in His Word for sure.

Plus none have ever failed or that every point met in a fulfillment but not often in any applications. Some applications may be allowable but not some as they are too far fetched.

1Jo 4:4 ¶ Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

IS there a question or observation in this about "real issues"??

The main one I see is the point that BEFORE the Image to the beast is setup - there will be signs and wonders.

The other issue is that Satan himself issues the decree for Sunday worship - meaning that he is much more active "in the flesh" BEFORE that decree than many of us had supposed.

in Christ,

Bob

John 8:32 - The Truth will make you free

“The righteousness of Christ will not cover one cherished sin." COL 316.

The issue in what EGW saw in my original post and what has been published as to what is the beast of Rev. 13:11 to the end of the chapter.

I never could see it to be the USA but Satan and when I run on to this statement I knew that the scroll wasn't fully unrolled in the time of her and U. Smith.

Folks that's the issue I wanted all to take a look at, who do you find to be the beast brought up there in Rev. 13:11-18.

If you can see it is Satan then 666 is his number. Is he a man? Yes in the hands of God. Please read,

Eze 28:9 Wilt thou yet say before him that slayeth thee, I am God? but thou shalt be a man, and no God, in the hand of him that slayeth thee.

Eze 28:13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

Eze 28:14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

Gibs wrote; "The issue in what EGW saw in my original post and what has been published as to what is the beast of Rev. 13:11 to the end of the chapter.

I never could see it to be the USA but Satan and when I run on to this statement I knew that the scroll wasn't fully unrolled in the time of her and U. Smith.

Folks that's the issue I wanted all to take a look at, who do you find to be the beast brought up there in Rev. 13:11-18.

If you can see it is Satan then 666 is his number. Is he a man? Yes in the hands of God. Please read,"

References please.

Luke 12:32 NKJV

Alchemy,

You need to read my beginning post and it should answer your question. Notice who she says we read about Rev 13:13-17.