ClubAdventist is back!

Whats for supper?

M. T. Cross

I think a great way to get to know people is to find out what they like for their major meal of the day. I am calling it supper. But if you eat your big meal at the beginning or the middle of the day that works too.

So whatcha havin today?

Good man Woody. We had them earlier this week.

We are going to have spagetti tonight.

Yeah. Well - being a bachelor means that there is a limited menu. I tend to keep it simple. Don't really enjoy eating much. So, not the motivation to make some fancy meal for just one.

Perhaps if I had someone willing to join me for the meal it would help improve my appetite . Anyone willing to join me?

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

Had potluck after church. Yuuummmyyy

So do you just eat a light meal after that on Saturday PK?

What kind of dishes were there at the potluck.

When I was a kid I used to go around the potluck table with my parents friend [now my friend as I is all growed up] Donna. She would tell me who made what cause there were some people that just weirded me out and I was scared to eat what they cooked. Mostly cause I was scared of old people when I was a kid LOLOL

Originally Posted By: EmptyCross
Good man Woody. We had them earlier this week.

We are going to have spagetti tonight.

Yeah. Well - being a bachelor means that there is a limited menu. I tend to keep it simple. Don't really enjoy eating much. So, not the motivation to make some fancy meal for just one.

Perhaps if I had someone willing to join me for the meal it would help improve my appetite . Anyone willing to join me?

Ok Woody, I'm coming over to eat with you. I'll bring some of Holbrook's Habanero Haystacks.

Does anyone know the origin of haystacks?

The only people I know of that eat them are Adventists or like me people that grew up in Adventist homes.

Anabaptists call them "Straw-hats."
Hey, I had a straw hat twice this week. What's that greenish looking, out of focus fuzzy thing on the top in the picture?

Quote:
Ok Woody, I'm coming over to eat with you. I'll bring some of Holbrook's Habanero Haystacks.

COOL. Glad to have ya.

2 is always better than 1

Just bring that 'shoulder' along with you. I think you offered me a bit some time ago and I didn't get it.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

I've had them, hay stacks, a couple of times over at other folks house. Good stuff. I haven't got around to making any myself. I'm afraid if I bought a bag a Fritos I'd eat the whole bag before I could figure out what it takes to make a hay stack. :)

• Administrators

Salmon baked with lemon, with asparagus and boiled Savoy cabbage. Hubby is on a weird diet and can only eat certain things.

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Moderators

Bought the bits and made suggestions, and my daughter and her boyfriend are currently making a bit of an asian thing. Stir-frying some chopped veggies and mushrooms with some garlic, ginger and soy sauce, with asian noodles thrown in at the end.

Truth is important

HEY ALL

I HAD pizza with black olives---onion---bell pepper

for toppings

dgrimm60

Next time leave off the black peppers and bell pepper. Sautee the onions in olive oil and use this for your only vegetable. Nuff Sed