ClubAdventist is back!

What is your favorite drink ?

Woody

Or DO you drink? Either one.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

Or DO you drink? Either one.

Coffee

Dr. Pepper

Apple Cinnomen herbal tea

The odd glass of red wine or spiced rum in coffee

Thanks EC. I think most would agree with the coffee .

I don't drink coffee but see no problem in doing so.

My favorite drink is Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice. Just typing it makes my mouth water.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

That's a hard one. I drink green smoothies, but those are a meal, not so much a drink, in my mind. Mostly, I just drink water. But I do think freshly made juices are the best. I like to combine apple and orange or grapefruit. I also like freshly juiced greens with apple.

Catherine

God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26.

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis

There is a fruit drink you can get here. I can't remember what its called but its no additives and preservitives. Its 100% fruit and berry juices. Delicious on a hot day.

I have a juicer...have been juicing some greens with tomatoe and radishes....I can down those better than straight greens...

Now, any apple/orange/pineapple combination is very well tolerated...

Haven't mixed the greens with the apple....afraid it might make the apple go bad....from tolerable to "mr. yuck"....

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

Strangely, I'm acquiring quite a taste for Pero in the morning. Since I quit drinking coffee I still find myself staggering into the kitchen first thing in the moring to get that hot morning drink. :)

• Administrators

Drink.... hmmm...

Anything fruity but I love vegetable drinks, too, and smoothies :)

I especially enjoy lots of ice in my drinks and often like them also very watery. I think it's just my body's crying out for enough water.

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Water, Diet Coke and Sweet Black Tea from Starbucks.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

I'm an H2O gal for the most part. I can clear 4-5 liters easily. Occasionally I'll have a fancy schmancy coffee drink from a local brewhouse. Not that crazy about juice unless it's watered down. Tried going green smoothies, but going to the local organic grocer was a little too much money-wise and I didn't drink them on a daily basis so sometimes I'd have wilted greens. Maybe twice a year I have a small glass of Wyncarnis tonic or port.

Last summer, got myself a juicer....

I like to toss in a couple of oranges, a couple of apples, about 20 peppermint leaves, 1/4 pinapple....and juice it up.....

Not bad...for a meal,...for a drink in my stainless steel water bottle....No, it's not bad at all...

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

• Moderators

Aside from water, I blenderize a mixture of fruits (depending on the season), kale, 1 carrot, a stick or two of celery, and thinned with apple cider/juice or pineapple juice.