ClubAdventist is back!

Why are you atheists so angry?

cardw

Originally Posted By: BobRyan
1. Surely you have heard Christians talk about the sinful nature before or the issue of "depravity" mentioned in Romans 3. Are you saying that this principle should result in "no harm" in such areas as genocide, human slave trafficking, oppression, war, crime, cults?

First of all I don't believe in the natural depravity of human beings. I have met too many that are wonderful people. There is no evidence that every person naturally is depraved.

So since this principle doesn't exist there is no basis for a conversation about harm.

Originally Posted By: BobRyan
BTW -- there is only one way atheists win any kind of war of anything - and that is through the by-faith alone doctrines of evolutionism - which as Darwin, Dawkins, Meyers, Provine, Reese, Susskind (and even our own Ellen White) point out - are distinctively atheist.

It's irrelevant if these are distinctly atheist or not. What does that mean?

John 8:32 - The Truth will make you free

“The righteousness of Christ will not cover one cherished sin." COL 316.

Your own "why I am an angry atheist" video has your own speaker saying that atheist anger is just any time blind-faith evolutionism is challenged - they see it as an offense to atheism.

No where did she say that this was an offense to atheism.

Again, you misrepresent what is actually being said.

You base your arguments on lies about those who disagree with you.

In her lists of why atheists are angry - it is pretty obvious to the observer it is a list of things that target atheists. Don't know how you missed it.

7:20 min:sec into video

http://www.clubadventist.com/forum/ubbth...html#Post498961

in Christ,

Bob

John 8:32 - The Truth will make you free

“The righteousness of Christ will not cover one cherished sin." COL 316.

In her lists of why atheists are angry - it is pretty obvious to the observer it is a list of things that target atheists. Don't know how you missed it.

7:20 min:sec into video

http://www.clubadventist.com/forum/ubbth...html#Post498961

There you go again. Misquoting me.

I said atheism, not atheists.

You have a real problem with accuracy.

And evolution, like I have already said, is a science. It is not a philosophy.

The teaching of creationism is not an offense to atheism. It has a complete lack of scientific support. What this means to atheists is that the teaching of creationism is a lie. It is not an offense. It's bad science. Whether or not people support evolution says nothing about whether or not there is a creator. Evolution does not explain why there is something here rather than nothing. That is why there are a majority of supporters of evolution that are theistic, not atheistic.

It is religionists that get offended when people question their beliefs. And like both the speaker and Sam Harris said, religion is beyond verification and yet people are killed, ridiculed, and labelled as worse than child molesters for simply asking for evidence.

Your inability to reflect accurately what you disagree with testifies to the truth of this.