ClubAdventist is back!

Gingrich Supporters Racist

• Moderators

According to Glen Beck!

"You read this guy's record," he said. "You read his words...see what he believes. This man is a progressive. He knows he's a progressive. He doesn't have a problem with being a progressive. So if you've got a big government progressive [in Gingrich] or a big government progressive in Obama, one in Newt Gingrich, one in Obama, ask yourself this Tea Party. Is it about Obama's race? Because that's what it appears to be to me. If you're against him but you're for this guy, it must be about race."

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dr. Shane

• bonnie

• lazarus

• phkrause

LAZARUS

GINGRICH and OBAMA are big government

so as long as both are big government

they are in the same boat

GINGRICH has banks supporting him

dgrimm60

Really? Gingrich = big Goverment?

Banks ...supporting gingrich?

Where's your support in that claim?

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

I thought Republicans didn't want to change things...They like the tax code and want to keep it the way it is...less taxes for middle class and lower classes. [unfortenatelt, these taxes will

expire and will result in higher taxes...

I thought they liked those of us who are middle class to earn less money, because we make thier products cost so much...

just askin'......

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

• Moderators

Republicans just want to win. They don't care, they just want to win.

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

• Moderators

Ann Coulter now speaking for Romney. This gets better and better.

Einstein

• Members

Republicans just want to win. They don't care, they just want to win.

Not that I disagree Lazarus, but so do Democrats. No difference there.

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

Quote:
Not that I disagree Lazarus

Well I will then.

The Republicans just want what is best for the country.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

I think your own words describe it exactly, "any democrat". It's really a personal thing against Obama rather than policies or what's best for the country.

Einstein

Originally Posted By: Woody

I think your own words describe it exactly, "any democrat". It's really a personal thing against Obama rather than policies or what's best for the country.

It is personal against the policies of Obama. If another were in the WH with the totally destructive policies of this man the reaction would be the same.

It is vital for some to make it about Obama/race so as to deflect the obvious from this man.

HIs Teddy Roosevelt speech last week said all anyone needed to hear about his view of the country

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

According to Glen Beck!

"...Is it about Obama's race? Because that's what it appears to be to me. If you're against him but you're for this guy, it must be about race."

I think Beck is just trying to be inflammatory. It seems the far-tight is trying to derail Gingrich's momentum because they fear he will be a weak candidate in the general election. I think Beck would rather see Santorum or Bachmann get the nomination buy are supporting Romney because he has a much better chance than Gingrich. I don't think race is really an issue at all.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

Originally Posted By: lazarus
According to Glen Beck!

"...Is it about Obama's race? Because that's what it appears to be to me. If you're against him but you're for this guy, it must be about race."

I think Beck is just trying to be inflammatory. It seems the far-tight is trying to derail Gingrich's momentum because they fear he will be a weak candidate in the general election. I think Beck would rather see Santorum or Bachmann get the nomination buy are supporting Romney because he has a much better chance than Gingrich. I don't think race is really an issue at all.

Amazing to think only a very few here can qualify for expressing an honest opinion. Must be an ulterior motive if it does not come from a independent/moderate/watered down democrat

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

• Moderators

I completely agree, Shane.

The charge of racism against Gingrich supporters is ridiculous on its face. I'd hate to see us go down that ugly road-- charging our fellow countrymen with being racist simply for supporting Newt Gingrich.

I do believe Romney would be a stronger opponent against Obama.

I just wish Romney could debate Obama as well as Gingrich would.

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

• Moderators

It is vital for some to make it about Obama/race so as to deflect the obvious from this man.

Were talking about Glen Beck here.

The point he is making, albeit sensationally is that Gingrich would be no different from Obama. Gingrich is not a conservative.

Einstein

The point he is making, albeit sensationally is that Gingrich would be no different from Obama. Gingrich is not a conservative.

Well, Gingrich cheats on his wives. He is Catholic and doesn't believe in the separation of church and state. Oh, and he is married to a woman young enough to be his daughter.

Other than that, he is just like Obama.

• Moderators

SAVAGE OFFERS GINGRICH $1 MILLION TO DROP OUT OF THE RACE WILL ANNOUNCE ON SHOW TODAY.

Einstein

Well, Gingrich cheats on his wives.

This is the deal. Gingrich admits that he was a serial adulterer (like Bill Clinton) but claims that two years ago he became a Catholic and now that he no longer believes in a separation of church and state he is loyal and true to his current wife that he robbed from the cradle. Somehow I don't find that comforting.

This is the deal. Gingrich admits that he was a serial adulterer (like Bill Clinton) but claims that two years ago he became a Catholic and now that he no longer believes in a separation of church and state he is loyal and true to his current wife that he robbed from the cradle. Somehow I don't find that comforting.

Robbed from the cradle? My brothers wife is 23 years younger than he is. Couldn't be happier after 29 years.Many have spouse's much younger than they and thankfully it is only the hate-mongers that spew stuff like that.Is there a age that is considered appropriate? We have all had reason to be very thankful for this woman "he robbed from the cradle" over the years.

If I think of it I will be sure to let them know there are "hate-mongers" out there that don't find their life together comforting

This is the deal. Gingrich admits that he was a serial adulterer (like Bill Clinton) but claims that two years ago he became a Catholic

This is the deal,unless you have found facts that tell you he was unrepentent and is committing same acts again,What did Jesus say about true repentence and what would be done concerning previous sins.There is a price to pay for your actions and I believe he has and will continue to pay that price.

You and others may have special liscence to use but I don't believe God does.

I think the woman at the well was probably relieved that Jesus was not like the "loving " christians of our day or hers.

Clinton was a whole different game.Unrepentent and lied under oath,committed adultry in the White House,had James Carville dragging a dollar bill thru a trailer park as an excuse,had his wife lie to the nation in her interview swearing to his innocence and blaming others etc.

I would much rather have as a candidate someone with out this in their past,Gingrich will have to continue to deal with it.

It may very well cost him the nomination and that is the price he has to pay.

But gain as you so often ask WWJD

no longer believes in a separation of church and state

I have read some of his statements on this but would like to see whether this.....no longer believes in a separation of church and state is his statement or yours as you wish it to be.Can you show me and back up this statement?

Originally Posted By: bonnie
It may very well cost him the nomination...

Let's hope so.

Still avoiding answering direct questions.I had assumed as much when I asked

Can you show me and back up this statement?

I have listened to him quite a bit on FOXNews but I did not record the broadcasts. You may be able to find such interviews on YouTube or by Goggling it. Basically he repents of serial adultery and as proof that he has reformed he touts his Catholic conversion and his belief that the church should play a role in government. I think I would prefer the serial adulterer over the unification of church and state.

Originally Posted By: bonnie
Can you show me and back up this statement?

I have listened to him quite a bit on FOXNews but I did not record the broadcasts. You may be able to find such interviews on YouTube or by Goggling it. Basically he repents of serial adultery and as proof that he has reformed he touts his Catholic conversion and his belief that the church should play a role in government. I think I would prefer the serial adulterer over the unification of church and state.

I doubt that "repenting of serial adultry" was proof that "the church should play a more active role" in government or the unification of church and state, except maybe in the minds of some. Seems you are finding dots to connect again.

While there certainly is a time coming when that will happen,regardless of who holds the presidency,the Sunday law is not going to suddenly be announced.

There are issues that will precede that.Personally I believe that will come with more and more government control over our private lives which many SDA's it seems champion as is done by Obama.I fear SDA's that are all for government control in so many area's of their lives,the Green religion,"government making all things fair" which is impossible,taking more and more from some to give to others,wanting the government to be a christian charity,collective salvation.The ground work is being laid and SDA's are all for it.

It will come but I do not believe we are supposed to champion those involved in bringing it about

I doubt that "repenting of serial adultery" was proof that "the church should play a more active role" in government or the unification of church and state...

You got that backwards. His tearing down the wall of separation between church and state is his proof of repenting of serial adultery.

I am not just concerned about the "National Sunday Law." I am concerned about religious liberty as a whole. I want a President that will appoint justices that view religious liberty as a Constitutional right. I don't want those that wish to tear down the wall of separation between church and state.