ClubAdventist is back!

Gingrich Supporters Racist

You got that backwards. His tearing down the wall of separation between church and state is his proof of repenting of serial adultery.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dr. Shane

• bonnie

• lazarus

• phkrause

I am not just concerned about the "National Sunday Law." I am concerned about religious liberty as a whole. I want a President that will appoint justices that view religious liberty as a Constitutional right. I don't want those that wish to tear down the wall of separation between church and state.

If you understand Bible prophecy, and believe it, then you know, or at least have some idea of what's coming. Why are you hoping it won't happen? Do you just not want it to happen in your lifetime?

I saw a man preach a sermon last Sabbath about the evils of dabbling in politics. (exactly what we are doing) And I was shocked at the evidence that he produced. According to EGW we are not even supposed to vote. Because we really don't know who will facilitate the changes that are coming. And if we vote for them, then we are accomplices in it, according to the prophet.

I know you have a canned response for why it's ok.

• Members

I don't think we have much to worry about now that he's signed a paper saying he'll be a good boy.

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

Is it about Obama's race? Because that's what it appears to be to me. If you're against him but you're for this guy, it must be about race."

Oh please, give it a rest! Are you really that short sighted? Is that really ALL you have? How do you think Obama got elected in the first place? Here's a clue:

IT WAS WHITE PEOPLE!!!

Now what you're saying basically is that any white people who didn't vote for him, and any white people who won't vote for him now, must be racist. What else could it be? That's got to be it! It couldn't possibly be anything else!

I swear I believe that if my mind was so locked up that I couldn't think any better than that, or see any further than that, I would try to keep it a secret.

In fact I know I would.

As far as I can tell, you are the only racist on this board. Why do I say that? Because of stupid comments like this one.

PS. How do YOU like being called a racist? The sad part is you don't even know you are one.

• Moderators

As far as I can tell, you are the only racist on this board. Why do I say that? Because of stupid comments like this one.

PS. How do YOU like being called a racist? The sad part is you don't even know you are one.

Dude, you're getting too excited.

If you read my original post you'll see that I quoted from Glen Beck. Those are Glen Beck's words. So you're saying that Glen Beck is a racist, right? His comments are stupid, right?

fro3

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

Originally Posted By: Shane
I am concerned about religious liberty ...

If you understand Bible prophecy, and believe it, then you know, or at least have some idea of what's coming.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

As far as I can tell, you are the only racist on this board.

This is crossing a line. We cannot be calling each other inflammatory names like this. Think about things before you post them. You can post something like this "You sound like a racist." or "It sounds like you are listening to racists." but we need to avoid straight out calling other people inflammatory names.

I don't think we have much to worry about now that he's signed a paper saying he'll be a good boy.

Some have a lot to worry about.Some on this board have been quick to rush to forgiveness and reinstatement for fallen pastors and pedophiles.Those not agreeing they should be placed back in that particular position again are viewed less than christian.."He who without sin cast the first stone" is usually the favorite refrain.

Yet cannot seem to follow the biblical instruction as to how to treat true repentance when it concerns a republican candidate and choose to mock instead.

Will he fall again in the same way? Maybe you have some divine inside information ,but until someone can share something negative that is credible I guess I have to assume Gingrich is sincere,"even if he has committed some sin by marrying a much younger woman"

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Dude, you're getting too excited.

Sorry...I had to work overtime today and I don't like it. I came in from work tired and testy. LOL

I have to work overtime tomorrow too. Sorry dude.

• Moderators

Cool no problem.

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

Okay - Back to Gingrich -

I think "He who without sin cast the first stone" applies. Look at Clinton. He had the worst history of any president and yet people just dismissed all of his affairs that we ONGOING and stated it just didn't matter. Gingrich is different. He has turned his life around.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

Originally Posted By: Woody
He has turned his life around.

Indeed! He now believes the church should play a larger role in government.

Yeah. Then that would be a reasonable reason for Clintonites not to vote for him. But not his affairs.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Members

Okay - Back to Gingrich -

I think "He who without sin cast the first stone" applies. Look at Clinton. He had the worst history of any president and yet people just dismissed all of his affairs that we ONGOING and stated it just didn't matter. Gingrich is different. He has turned his life around.

Lets see Woody, as far as we know Clinton had one affair! Is that correct? Newt had how many? Personally my voting for or against Newt would not be based on his affairs, it would be based, at least for me, do I like his policies that he presents, etc. Also does he stand behind them, or does he bring other baggage with him, like does he flip flop depending on the wind, etc. And from what I've seen over the past few months, he speaks out of both sides of his mouth. I know I've said I like Newt, but as things have been coming out, I'm not sure anymore.

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

Lets see Woody, as far as we know Clinton had one affair! Is that correct? Newt had how many?

Clinton was having "affairs" back in Arkansas,Check.

What about Gennifer Flowers

It is one thing to be against his policies but his past which he has asked forgiveness for and has not repeated as far as we know

has been one of the first things mentioned and let's not forget that "young wife" he has.

• Members

phkrause

Lets see Woody, as far as we know Clinton had one affair! Is that correct?

No. He has had many affairs. I think Woody was referring to Jennifer Flowers. His affair with Jennifer Flowers was so well known that Hillary would send the Arkansas state patrol over to Flowers residence to get Bill. So even Hillary knew about that one.

One of the reasons many Democrats didn't want Hillary to get the nomination in 2008 was that the rumor was that Bill was having an affair at that time and had Hillary gotten the nomination the press would have been focusing on Bill's latest affair.

The whole Monica Lewinsky scandal wasn't about sex. It was about perjury and obstruction of justice. Paula Jones was accusing Clinton of sexual harassment and was trying to show a pattern. Clinton was bribing people so they would perjurer themselves so that all of his affairs strung together wouldn't show a pattern.

let's not forget that "young wife" he has.

Thanks for reminding us. We certainly do need to remember that he robbed the cradle. That says something about him and it isn't good.

Originally Posted By: bonnie
let's not forget that "young wife" he has.

Thanks for reminding us. We certainly do need to remember that he robbed the cradle. That says something about him and it isn't good.

No it says something about you that isn't good. She is 22? years younger than he.That is common in many walks of life. My SIL is 50 and my brother is 71. I would only hope your marriage is as successful as theirs.

If he loves her and she loves him it is flat out none of your business,nor anyone else's.That is not something that would make anyone unfit for the presidency except those hate-mongers and petty people. And it does appear that it has been successful so far.Time will tell and if it fails it could be any number of reasons having nothing to do with age.

If he loves her and she loves him it is flat out none of your business,nor anyone else's.

Don't backtrack now. You were doing good. You need to quit while you are ahead.

Of course his marriage is our business. He wants to be President. He robbed the cradle. So I guess if elected he'll be adding a nursery. That is something to take into consideration.

Originally Posted By: bonnie
If he loves her and she loves him it is flat out none of your business,nor anyone else's.

Don't backtrack now. You were doing good. You need to quit while you are ahead.

Of course his marriage is our business. He wants to be President. He robbed the cradle. So I guess if elected he'll be adding a nursery. That is something to take into consideration.

Hate-mongering again are we or maybe it is a sign of something else?

No,it is none of your business or anyone his choice of wife years before he decided to run for the presidency.His marriage is no more your business than your marriage is any business of mine.

Marrying someone younger is very common.Hardly something but the very petty,small minded would worry about.

Where it would become the business of others is as president

if he or his wife proved to be unfaithful

Keep chomping at the bit and rubbing hands in glee,I am sure that we will soon hear from women that say he hasn't been.If he looks to be getting to close to being nominated that should be next.

If I was running for President, that would be true.

...but I am not running for President.