ClubAdventist is back!

Kim Jong Il dead

Pockey

• Members

This should be very interesting.

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

John McCain says he is headed to Hell along with Saddam Hussein.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

Well dgrimm - it he starts to rattle. We just may rattle HIS cage also. I'm sure Obama would welcome another conflict to replace Iraq. :)

I believe in Hematology.

WOODY

congress is still

up set about the war with LIBYA

dgrimm60

yeah. I agree. Old Obama never saw a war he didn't like. This is one reason why I just can't support Obama for another term. Not to mention that he has destroyed this nation with both his action and inaction.

I believe in Hematology.

This post is the best one of Olgers to date.

I believe in Hematology.

Hopefully whoever takes over will be much different. It's like the twilight zone there.

John 8:32 - The Truth will make you free

“The righteousness of Christ will not cover one cherished sin." COL 316.

• Moderators

The people 'mourning' for him, makes me think of Stockholm Syndrome.

Good diagnosis.

Jeannie<br /><br /><br />...Change is inevitable; growth is optional....

The people 'mourning' for him, makes me think of Stockholm Syndrome.
the people of North Korea honestly thought of KJI as a god. That's no exagerration. It's hard for us to picture it but the entire nation is brainwashed,literally. They're not normal 21st century human beings.

• Moderators

They're not normal 21st century human beings.

On the contrary, very 21st century. Go to any rock/rnb concert. The North Koreans had one God. The western world has many God's we call them superstars.

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

On the contrary, very 21st century. Go to any rock/rnb concert. The North Koreans had one God. The western world has many God's we call them superstars.

You only say that because you haven't listened to the testimonials of either N. Koreans or those who've visited there. There is a vast difference between the two cultures. Our superstars have failings that we recognize and choose to ignore at times. They entertain us. The North Koreans attributed life and health to their great leader, he could do no wrong. Go check it out, you'll be incredulous.

Doug, how do you know Lazarus hasn't listened to or read the testimonies of North Korean defectors? He was only making a point about having one god versus having many gods. You make it sound like you're the only one that has knows about North Korea. We all know about that place.

Doug, how do you know Lazarus hasn't listened to or read the testimonies of North Korean defectors? He was only making a point about having one god versus having many gods. You make it sound like you're the only one that has knows about North Korea. We all know about that place.
I've stated already that my information comes from those who have been there and report back what they've experienced. I don't claim that I'm the only one who knows NK., that's rediculous. I watched a filmed documentrary about a medical team (secular)who went to NK, given permission by KJI, to attempt a restoration of an old woman's vision who had gone blind. After weeks of treatment(and surgery),the bandages were taken off and everyone anxiously awaited the result (it was a 50/50 shot), it was a success. The first thing the woman was allowed to see was a picture of KJI. the only words that came from her were adoration and literally songs of praise for...guess who? It was exactly the same tye of reaction Jesus got when He healed someone, only KLI didn't do anything. Not a word of thanks for all the med team had done.As if they didn't exist. The producers of the (state approved filming only)documentry later added their astonishment at the reaction and noted that this was the same reaction in everyone they met there. Like robots, programmed only to think of one thing. I also heard an in depth report from a group of SDA physicians and dentists who had set up a clinic over there (KJI permission). They related the same kind of reaction to the mindset of the people they interacted with. Unlike anything they could have imagined existed in our modern world. I understand Laz's use of the "god" analogy but it's like comparing apples to guavas.Worshipping the god of NK is nothing like "worshipping" the Black Eyed Peas.These are not "normal"people. Very sad.

• Moderators

I understand Laz's use of the "god" analogy but it's like comparing apples to guavas.Worshipping the god of NK is nothing like "worshipping" the Black Eyed Peas.These are not "normal"people. Very sad.

Perhaps you should have said apples to broccoli since a guava is a fruit. Comparing fruit with fruit is reasonable. In the west there is a greater degree of sophistication but its worship just the same.

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein