ClubAdventist is back!

Reaching the Ends of the Earth

cricket

Dear friends across the world,

A friend of mine has e-mailed me a special prayer request today. After praying for her myself, I immediately thought of you. It is a blessing to have one another to pray for and share in our requests of the Lord.

Please, join with me in lifting Sherril up to the Lord.

She has given me permission to share her request with you.

~Chrys

Quote:

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ ---

I am writing to you because I am in need of serious prayer. Only the Lord can help me in this situation.

I have just been diagnosed with a 'well established' uterine cancer. We won't know if it has spread anywhere else until I have surgery and get the pathology reports back. I am still out in Las Vegas where I have been taking care of my Father for the past year. I am currently unemployed, I have no insurance, and I have no idea if I can qualify for any kind of medical assistance--but I am checking into it. Satan never attacks on one front when he can try to overwhelm you by attacking on every side.

Cancer is always one of those words that commands your immediate attention, always shocking to hear when someone else has been struck with it.

I need prayer --- not only for my physical healing, but the Dr.'s that may be treating me, my family who is having to deal with the emotional burden of this and my friends. I will need special wisdom in how deal with all of this, and where to find the assistance to qualify for medical treatment.

I don't know where all of this will lead. But I know that it is too big for me to handle and so the Lord must handle it for me....I know I can trust Him. He gives us many precious promises to lean on and one of my favorites is: Jeremiah 29:11&12 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.

May the Lord bless each of you according to your needs. Your prayers are much appreciated.

Blessings--

Sherril

• Administrators

Christine, I will most definitely join with you in lifting Sherril up to the Lord. Please keep us posted on her progress.

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

Father in Heaven, please intervene in Sherril's life right now. She is being attacked from all sides and overwhelmed by the enemy. You promised we would never have more than we can bear and this sounds like way more than she can bear right now. I ask that You would swiftly enable her to obtain medical assistance for her condition and that You would work Your healing power through prayer, through her doctors, or whatever avenue brings the most glory to Your name, to relieve her of her suffering. Help her to learn whatever lessons You have for her at this time so she can move on to the next level with You. Be with her as she deals with family and friends and give her wisdom to handle what is happening right now. Above all, Father, give her that inner peace You promise, which can make all the difference in the world when we are facing trials and tribulations. In Jesus' name, amen.

"After such knowledge, what forgiveness?" -- T.S. Eliot

Amen!

"Grace is God doing for us, in us and through us that which He requires of us but which is impossible for us to do in or for ourselves."

But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." 2 Cor. 12:9.

Thank you each for your prayers. I will keep you posted as to her progress as the information comes to me.

Thank you for lifiting her up in prayer. DOVE.gif