ClubAdventist is back!

What Race Are you?

Woody

All join in on the race, the human race! Can't beat it!

1Jo 4:4 ¶ Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

A Freeman In Jesus Christ

• Moderators
James+Brown+-+Say+It+Loud+I%27m+Black+An

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

Since I've accepted God's definition for His children, I would also have to accept His definition.

"For all who are being led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God."Romans 8:14 NASB

And,

"And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise."Galatians 3:29 NKJV

I have to plead Jewish as Jesus was a Jew.

God blesses! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

Since I've accepted God's definition for His children, I would also have to accept His definition.

"For all who are being led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God."Romans 8:14 NASB

And,

"And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise."Galatians 3:29 NKJV

I have to plead Jewish as Jesus was a Jew.

God blesses! peace

That's even better Life. You're right too. By biblical standards I'm a Jew too!

Gal 3:7 Know you therefore that they who are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.

Gal 3:29 And if you are Christ's, then are you Abraham's descendants, and heirs according to the promise.

James+Brown+-+Say+It+Loud+I%27m+Black+An

Racism has a strong hold on some.

But it only divides and does not unify.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

I heard a really good sermon today by Dr. Eric Walsh on race and the SDA Christian entitled The Forgotten Book. Audioverse probably Wednesday or Thursday.

• Administrators

I heard a really good sermon today by Dr. Eric Walsh on race and the SDA Christian entitled The Forgotten Book. Audioverse probably Wednesday or Thursday.

Thanks for the tip! Will be on the lookout for it

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Moderators

The Jews say "never forget"

jimcrow460x276.jpg

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

and what does JESUS say Laz?

I believe in Hematology.

Laz, I didn't know you had it in you, lol.

I prayed for twenty years but received no answer until I prayed with my legs.

Frederick Douglass

Quote:
The Jews say "never forget"

There is no doubt, Lazarus, a white man has little idea how deep the members of darker skinned races are mentally influenced by their legacy of past or maybe even present injustices. Native born Americans suffer to this day because of the injustices perpetrated by the white man. One could probably go on pointing to examples for a lengthy period of time.

Yesterday I watched a Christian group of people march through a neighborhood of black people, chained together, wearing black t-shirts with the logo in white on the front and back entitled "We are so sorry". I wasn't able to catch all the nuances and reasons for the march, but I did catch that there were young and old, all volunteers, wanting to express how sorry they were to the present generation of blacks for things many had little or no part in but they were willing to do all they could to help heal the wounds.

Many tears were shed as both black and white shared hugs while verbally expressing their deepest sorrow for past injustices, in which most of those present had little or nothing to do.

What I saw brought tears to my eyes as I saw some, who accepted some of the guilt they had nothing to do with, in order to bring healing in the present. That seems to me to be something of which all may be proud while serving a healing needed.

God blesses! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

• Administrators

I'm a mongrel, as are we all.

thumbsup

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

• Moderators

and what does JESUS say Laz?

About what?

Einstein

• Moderators

What I saw brought tears to my eyes as I saw some, who accepted some of the guilt they had nothing to do with, in order to bring healing in the present. That seems to me to be something of which all may be proud while serving a healing needed.

God blesses! peace

That's probably the kind of work it takes to bring healing. Thanks for sharing that. Love will lead us go go beyond what we are expected to do and even what is considered reasonable.

Einstein

It's a lot of work to hang onto hate.

Not somethin' I would advise to do.

I believe in Hematology.

Quote:
Thanks for sharing that.

My pleasure, Lazurus. I have a personal friend from Kenya, who is now back in Africa but while he was here in America we invited him home for a modest dinner. He happens to be a brother in Christ as a Seventh Day Adventist.

I looked up the statistics and found a teacher over there makes about a dollar a day. He speaks fluently three languages. I'm a highschool graduate with a retirement befitting a person that didn't have the discipline to make use of the opportunity I had to get a college education on the GI bill. Yet I'm (we, my wife and I) the person sending just a fraction of our retirement income, making a major difference not only in his and his family's life but since he is a generous person (in Christ)the whole extended family.

I tell you this to help you see (not that you didn't already) the fantastic blessings that come from taking God at His Word, whatever the inequities in the world we live in.

"Give generously to the poor, not grudgingly, for the LORD your God will bless you in everything you do."Deuteronomy 15:10 NLT

God blesses! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

• Members

gotta see beyond the "box"..

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?