ClubAdventist is back!

Charge: U.S. selling aborted baby body parts

Charlie Butts

Even though the practice is a criminal offense, one pro-lifer asserts that body parts are being harvested from aborted babies and used for research purposes in the U.S. and abroad.

After an investigation by Life Dynamics revealed the practice, Investigate Magazine, a New Zealand-based current affairs publication from a conservative Christian standpoint, went on to determine that a Maryland brokerage firm has been arranging the sale of parts of American aborted babies to the University of Auckland medical school in New Zealand for experiments.

Mark Crutcher, founder and president of Life Dynamics, says there is no excuse for this project titled "Photoreceptor-associated gene expression in human fetal and embryonic chicken retina."

Mark%20Crutcher.jpg

"We justify all this on the concept that it might help society. It may help cure diseases. It may help do this wondrous thing and this other wondrous thing, but the fact is that we cannot profit from our own evil," he contends. "We have no right to harvest the parts of these dead babies who we intentionally kill in order to make our lives better. There has to be a limit at what you're willing to do."

And he points out that it is against U.S. law.

"It is illegal, but these people have developed a loophole around it in that, for example, when they sell baby parts, they don't sell you the part," Crutcher details. "They say we will donate the part to you. Well, that makes it legal, but then, you have to pay us to harvest the part ... to transport it ... to gather it, and get it to you, and they can set the price on that."

Part of the New Zealand research mixes human and animal cells. Investigate Magazinereports that five universities in the U.S., including the University of Washington, have been harvesting the parts.

The practice of aborted American infants being sent out of the country for this research came to light when a former abortion clinic technician revealed that clinics were harvesting body parts to sell to labs testing new drugs or procedures, or to researchers trying to find the causes of genetic disorders. According to ABC's 20/20 interview with an insider six years ago, the trafficking was taking place inside abortion clinics run by Planned Parenthood, the U.S. affiliate of New Zealand's family planning organization.

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Business/Default.aspx?id=1558090

"We justify all this on the concept that it might help society. It may help cure diseases. It may help do this wondrous thing and this other wondrous thing, but the fact is that we cannot profit from our own evil," he contends. "We have no right to harvest the parts of these dead babies who we intentionally kill in order to make our lives better. There has to be a limit at what you're willing to do."

Gen 6:5 Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great on the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually . 6 The LORD was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart. 7 The LORD said, "I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the land, from man to animals to creeping things and to birds of the sky ; for I am sorry that I have made them."

Originally Posted By: RLH

Gen 6:5 Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great on the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually . 6 The LORD was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart. 7 The LORD said, "I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the land, from man to animals to creeping things and to birds of the sky ; for I am sorry that I have made them."

The Brave New World in all it's majesty!!

• Members

And it doesn't get any prettier does it? bwink

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

Originally Posted By: doug yowell

And it doesn't get any prettier does it? bwink

No. I'll Hate to see it when it gets alot worse!

What happened? The number of the last post I read here two days ago was 534840. Evidently either one of many posts were deleted.

Nic, it appears that a moderator who works for the GC has an agenda to keep things headed down the path in their direction. That's my take.

Quote:

No. I'll Hate to see it when it gets alot worse!

We can abort viable babies,stick a scissors in the back of their skulls,or refuse to give even comfort care to those babies foolish enough to survive that are aborted by other means and everyone gets upset over selling baby body parts.

Maybe far better to throw them in the incinerator.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

Something tells me this isn't going to be a good idea come Judgement Day..

Personally I think it is a hideous act.However I fail to see judgement day as severe or anymore severe than those responsible for those aborted baby parts being available for sale.

This is not to turn this into a abortion thread. For me abortion on demand is wrong.I can understand a young woman in the very early weeks not relating the word pregnancy to a actual child,no matter how tiny. Many do no think life begins at a early stage in any event

That cannot be said for a baby that actually survives the evil intent to end it's life.A Dr that has delivered a live breathing baby at 6-7 months and it has survived knows that same term baby that gets a scissors stuck in the back of it's skull is actually a little human being.

What is worse or more worthy of God's wrath,the end result or the actions that made possible for those baby parts to be available

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

What bothers me the most is that we did participate in the abortion on demand business--and for filthy profit--starting back in 1970--three years prior to the legalization of abortion in the U.S. mailand.

I used to give Bible studies to Catholics; this I could no longer do. How could I explain the fact that Rome broke the Sabbath, while we broke the Baby.

The Sabbath is Holy, but I see nobody dying for worshippinbg on the wrong day of the week; while thousands of innocent unborn babies are being killed every day in the land of the free!

Personally I think it is a hideous act.However I fail to see judgement day as severe or anymore severe than those responsible for those aborted baby parts being available for sale.

This is not to turn this into a abortion thread. For me abortion on demand is wrong.I can understand a young woman in the very early weeks not relating the word pregnancy to a actual child,no matter how tiny. Many do no think life begins at a early stage in any event

That cannot be said for a baby that actually survives the evil intent to end it's life.A Dr that has delivered a live breathing baby at 6-7 months and it has survived knows that same term baby that gets a scissors stuck in the back of it's skull is actually a little human being.

What is worse or more worthy of God's wrath,the end result or the actions that made possible for those baby parts to be available

I agree that is worse than selling parts.

Of course! If abortion would cease, there would be no baby parts for sale.

This is illustrated by what happened in 1863 in our country. When slavery became illegal, there were no more slaves to sell. The root of the problem was the slavery institution.

Today, the root of the problem is the institution of abortion. There is a bill in the U.S. Congress designed to dclare that personhod starts at conception. If this bill became the law of the land, there would be no more baby parts to sell, because it would be a crime to kill unborn babies.