ClubAdventist is back!

It's the Hoodie's fault?

How silly a discussion. The Blacks put out a bounty on Zimmerman and we are debating whether they have the funds available yet to back up their offer. Give me a break.
"The Blacks" did not do anything! "The Blacks" are individuals who are grouped together based on ancestry and skin tone.

If a group of black people call for someone's death, it's "The Blacks". If it's a group of Muslim people, it's "The Muslims". If it's a group of white people, it's a fringe group; they're just crazy; their race isn't relevant.

"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde

�Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets." - Jesus

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Woody

• bonnie

• lazarus

• SivartM

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally Posted By: Woody
No one knows the facts of this case.

duno So why are you posting anything then? Just be honest. You are simply posting the elements of the story that fit with the perception of the case just like everyone else. Please.

As I explained - I started posting for one reason. It was because all the misinformation out there was stirring up racial hatred. I hate to see this happening to my country. Hopefully when people see that there are other sides than the racial hatred that they want to see - that they will let their emotions cool off.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

Give me a break, Laz! And Tom, you too were a little bit off the path in my opinion. Profiling IS exactly what Police do (I was one of them) as that is what it takes to correctly observe what is going on around you. If one dresses like a prostitute, then she is going to be hit on and if one dresses like a gang member, then they too will be suspected as criminals. Wearing a hooded sweat shirt has now become a norm with many gang members so IF you don't want to be classed as either a whore or gang member, then don't act like or dress like them.

And for Pete's sake, what good is a Neighborhood Watch program without people looking out for those who don't fit the picture of those in the rest of the neighborhood? Why didn't the kid just say he was on his way home? Hmmm? Perhaps he WAS the burglar at that?

How silly a discussion. The Blacks put out a bounty on Zimmerman and we are debating whether they have the funds available yet to back up their offer. Give me a break.
"The Blacks" did not do anything! "The Blacks" are individuals who are grouped together based on ancestry and skin tone.

If a group of black people call for someone's death, it's "The Blacks". If it's a group of Muslim people, it's "The Muslims". If it's a group of white people, it's a fringe group; they're just crazy; their race isn't relevant.

They call themselves Blacks. As in Black Panthers. Whether you want to call them Blacks or Panthers. They still put out a bounty on Zimmerman.

I believe in Hematology.

And I wonder WHY?

The reason is before us right now.

They turn everything that happens into the race card. Their behavior in the Martin/Zimmerman case will only further divide. It will not help their cause. Until we see the day when they are rational and will wait till the facts come out to cry the race card - we will continue to have racism in this country.

Does anyone think that placing a bounty on Zimmerman will help anything?

Yes, it's black people's fault that they're discriminated against. Why do they have to make such a big deal out of everything? Why aren't black people rational? Don't they know that they need to let us whites decide when they're allowed to get upset about something?

Rationalism and waiting for facts don't seem to bother most white people, either.

�Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets." - Jesus

Give me a break, Laz! And Tom, you too were a little bit off the path in my opinion. Profiling IS exactly what Police do (I was one of them) as that is what it takes to correctly observe what is going on around you. If one dresses like a prostitute, then she is going to be hit on and if one dresses like a gang member, then they too will be suspected as criminals. Wearing a hooded sweat shirt has now become a norm with many gang members so IF you don't want to be classed as either a whore or gang member, then don't act like or dress like them.

And for Pete's sake, what good is a Neighborhood Watch program without people looking out for those who don't fit the picture of those in the rest of the neighborhood? Why didn't the kid just say he was on his way home? Hmmm? Perhaps he WAS the burglar at that?

Excellent post Dr. Rich. And not only did Martin fit the profile. He fit it accurately. He had just a few days prior - been suspended for drugs. He is not the squeeky clean citizen that some want to make him out to be.

When Zimmerman was told to return to his vehicle he did. And Martin followed him - knocking him to the ground and pounding his head into the pavement. This caused a head injury and a broken nose. Martin then grabbed for Zimmerman's gun. So, who was the aggressor here?

I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

Profiling IS exactly what Police do (I was one of them)

Yep, you sound like it. That's the approach that leads to the problems we today. It makes it tougher for cops to do their jobs and people to live their lives.

Quote:
Why didn't the kid just say he was on his way home? Hmmm? Perhaps he WAS the burglar at that?

He didn't have to say anything to anybody. If you approach me 100 yards from my house and ask me what I'm doing i'll ask you what you are doing. I don't have to answer your questions. I guess he was on his way to burglarize his dad's house.

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

Quote:
He didn't have to say anything to anybody. If you approach me 100 yards from my house and ask me what I'm doing i'll ask you what you are doing. I don't have to answer your questions. I guess he was on his way to burglarize his dad's house.

Zimmerman did not approach Martin. Martin attacked Zimmerman from behind as he was headed to his car.

I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

Woody your use of "THE" and "THEY" is the most revealing aspect of your posts. I'm just waiting for you to say "YOU PEOPLE".

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

You're the one who is talking about establishing facts but then you don't have them and create a wrong impression. And then call others silly when your errors are pointed out. Weird.

You can find several references to the bounty placed on Zimmerman by the New Black Panthers

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

• Moderators

Zimmerman did not approach Martin. Martin attacked Zimmerman from behind as he was headed to his car.

Didn't you post this......?

Einstein

Didn't you post this......?

No one knows the fact of this case, unless they're assuming that Zimmerman is innocent and definitely not racist.

I mean, he can't be. He even has black friends.

Quote:
You can find several references to the bounty placed on Zimmerman by the New Black Panthers

Yes Bonnie -

THEY

did put a bounty on Zimmerman. And many of the racial dividers are supporting it.

I believe in Hematology.

Quote:
No one knows the fact of this case, unless they're assuming that Zimmerman is innocent and definitely not racist.

Yes. This is the law of the land. You are innocent till proven guilty in a court of law. And this is the way I view all cases. And until we as a nation commit to this principle - we will continue to have racial divides.

I believe in Hematology.

Let me tell you that IF that bounty is true and someone can be found to be the one to aprove of it, the Feds would have acted by now by arresting them for death threats. It is a serious crime to do such a thing and I don't think anyone would be so foolish as to actually participate in it.

Quote:

Yes. This is the law of the land. You are innocent till proven guilty in a court of law. And this is the way I view all cases. And until we as a nation commit to this principle - we will continue to have racial divides.

Trayvon Martin is innocent until proven guilty, then. Yet you are dismissing the evidence in his favor and assuming that Zimmerman is the innocent party. There are two people being accused, yet you are only assuming that one is innocent.

Dr. Rich. The Black Panthers are a law unto themselves and are sheltered by the extremists blacks and even our president.

I believe in Hematology.

SivartM. The racial dividers made this an issue. That is why we are discussing it. No one has put a bounty on Martin.

I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

Dr. Rich. The Black Panthers are a law unto themselves and are sheltered by the extremists blacks and even our president.

Wrong again. Their chief of staff was arrested yesterday.

Einstein

WEll praise God. I had not heard that.

I believe in Hematology.

What is really sad about this whole issue is that it makes good people not willing to get involved to help someone for fear that in doing so they too will be placed into jepardy. I was the type of guy who acts without much thinking when I see someone in trouble--it's just my nature I guess. But I have become a victim because of this and now I am not so willing as to get involved anymore. When Police say not to get involved, they send a green light message to criminals and a red light message to would be helpers. And that, my friends, is a serious problem in this country! Vigilance is a good word, not only on crime, but on spiritual matters as well.

Was it this guy:

"He should be fearful for his life," said Mikhail Muhammad, the Party’s new leader. "You can't keep killing black children."

Muhammad announced the reward on Saturday at a protest in Sanford, FL where the shooting took place.

"The family of George Zimmerman must understand a life for a life, a tooth for a tooth, an eye for an eye,” said Muhammad via 9news.com an NBC affiliate.

I believe in Hematology.

Yes Woody, I can agree with you on this I suppose. (sigh)

This is why it is so dangerous to prejudge something of which we really don't know the facts.

SivartM - The bounty being placed was on national TV. In fact - it was originally NBC and not Fox. He put himself out there and now will have to be held accountable in a court of law.

I believe in Hematology.