ClubAdventist is back!

World War III -- some say it is about to happen

BobRyan

Mr.MB, arn't you going against what EGW said about the Mark of the Beast? (wink) I see the 'gist' and it makes sense to me. Something has to happen to have the 7 blaspheming heads/mouths join the One World Order.

But doesn't Rom. 13 say to obey your goverment rulers because they are God's agents? Hmmmm?

Perhaps the time is coming soon for the corrupted USA to lose its super-power/world-policeman status. Once Israel is wiped off the map and the Middle East rearranged, the stage will be set for Israel's exiles to return to the God of Moses, Abraham, and Jacob.

After its people resettle the Land of Israel once again and rebuild its cities and Temple, the demon-driven hordes once again attack the tiny nation. This time, though, the LORD intervenes and rescues his people. At this time, Israel begins its 1K-year millennial reign of the world, as prophesied in the OT.

The Parable of the Lamb and the Pigpen https://www.createspace.com/3401451

As far as the MOB goes, I picture it more like rancher's branding their cattle as a mark of ownership. Even though we think highly of ourselves, we're not much more than slaves to those who will come here from the stars to fight over us. Fortunately, we will get to choose our Master. Unfortunately, if we choose the wrong side, we won't live forever.

Quote:
Where is that prophecy in the old testiment (sic)?

It's all intuitive, my friend.

Quote:
Oh, please, please, don't strip me to the bone and turn my meat by-products into processed chicken nuggets or pink slime because I don't have references for my ideas.

But, I do need to go through over 100 pages of notes so I can make an attempt at defending some of these ideas. Even then, I don't have the Last Days and End Times all figured out like some already have, even though they don't subscribe to the same scenarios.

BTW, Dr. Rich, I have noticed that you have a number of over-the-top, extra-curricular beliefs. Perhaps you, too, should cite your sources upon posting.

Thank you.

Perhaps the time is coming soon for the corrupted USA to lose its super-power/world-policeman status. Once Israel is wiped off the map and the Middle East rearranged, the stage will be set for Israel's exiles to return to the God of Moses, Abraham, and Jacob.

After its people resettle the Land of Israel once again and rebuild its cities and Temple, the demon-driven hordes once again attack the tiny nation. This time, though, the LORD intervenes and rescues his people. At this time, Israel begins its 1K-year millennial reign of the world, as prophesied in the OT.

reyesreyesayeyiyi

I will add that to my list of 'predictions'.......number 100762!!!!!!!!

Quote:
BTW, Dr. Rich, I have noticed that you have a number of over-the-top, extra-curricular beliefs. Perhaps you, too, should cite your sources upon posting.

Choosing one Word as opposed to the Other, instead of finding the

ideas (ideology) that makes them both truthful and understandable, leads to a morass of ideas called in this day and age as Babylon (confusion).

When we know so much that this Word below is no longer significant to us, we can be sure we are building our house upon the sand.

"The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed,

A refuge in times of trouble.

And those who know Your name will put their trust in You;

For You, Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You.

Psalm 9:9,10 NKJV

God blesses! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

• Members

I really doubt that and I'm not sure where you find any of this in Bible Prophecy!!!!!!

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

Quote:
the gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven has not yet been preached to all of the world as this is not the same gospel as the gospel of Jesus Christ that Paul preached. They are not one and the same.

"As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed."Galatians 1:9 NKJV

God blesses! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

Quote:
Where is that prophecy in the old testiment (sic)?

It's all intuitive, my friend.

Quote:
Oh, please, please, don't strip me to the bone and turn my meat by-products into processed chicken nuggets or pink slime because I don't have references for my ideas.

But, I do need to go through over 100 pages of notes so I can make an attempt at defending some of these ideas. Even then, I don't have the Last Days and End Times all figured out like some already have, even though they don't subscribe to the same scenarios.

Thank you.

Oh, don't get me wrong Aliensanctuary, I enjoy your posts and wouldn't want you to stop or "strip you to the bone" as your "ideas" are fun to read and then ponder for a while. But on this one you said it was prophesied in the OT and my 'thinker' couldn't recall that idea as a prophecy. No problem.

As for my 'over-the-top' ideas, I usually back them up with the words of Jesus or the OT, but feel free to ask me for my sources anytime my friend!

Well, Israel has had a history of rebellion against the LORD. When it returned to him, the nation prospered, but when it ignored him, the nation was destroyed and its survivors exiled. One could expect the same pattern to prevail, even in the future.

Isaiah 29:2-7

Quote:
Yet I will bring disaster upon you, and there will be much weeping and sorrow. For Jerusalem will become as her name Ariel means-an altar covered with blood.

I will be your enemy, surrounding Jerusalem and attacking its walls. I will build siege towers around it and will destroy it. Your voice will whisper like a ghost from the earth where you will lie buried.

"But suddenly, your ruthless enemies will be driven away like chaff before the wind. In an instant, I, the Lord Almighty, will come against them with thunder and earthquake and great noise, with whirlwind and storm and consuming fire.

All the nations fighting against Jerusalem will vanish like a dream! Those who are attacking her walls will vanish like a vision in the night.

Isaiah 2:1-5

Quote:
The vision of Isaiah son of Amoz, concerning Judah and Jerusalem.

In days to come

the mountain of the Lord's house

shall be established as the highest of the mountains,

and shall be raised above the hills;

all the nations shall stream to it.

many peoples will come to it and say,

`Come, let us go up to the mountain of Yahweh,

to the house of the God of Jacob

that he may teach us his ways

so that we may walk in his paths."

For the Law will issue from Zion

and the word of Yahweh from Jerusalem.

Then he will judge between the nations

and arbitrate between many peoples.

They will hammer their swords into ploughshares

and their spears into sickles.

Nation will not lift sword against nation,

no longer will they learn how to make war.

House of Jacob, come, let us walk in Yahweh's light.

This prophecy tells me several things:

This Mountain of the LORD's House is not a mountain made of rock and dirt, but of metal and glass through which brilliant light streams. It does not rest on land, but hovers some distance above the surface.

It's arrival ushers in an era of peace, that is, the Millennium.

Isaiah 4:2-6

Quote:
But in the future, Israel-the branch of the Lord-will be lush and beautiful, and the fruit of the land will be the pride of its people.

All those whose names are written down, who have survived the destruction of Jerusalem, will be a holy people. The Lord will wash the moral filth from the women of Jerusalem. He will cleanse Jerusalem of its bloodstains by a spirit of judgment that burns like fire.

Then the Lord will provide shade for Jerusalem and all who assemble there. There will be a canopy of smoke and cloud throughout the day and clouds of fire at night, covering the glorious land. It will be a shelter from daytime heat and a hiding place from storms and rain.

Psalm 147:2, 14

Quote:
The LORD is rebuilding Jerusalem

and bringing the exiles back to Israel.

He sends his orders to the world-

how swiftly his word flies!

Thus, Jerusalem is rebuilt.

Isaiah 14:1-3

Quote:
But the Lord will have mercy on the descendants of Jacob. Israel will be his special people once again. He will bring them back to settle once again in their own land. And people from many different nations will come and join them there and become a part of the people of Israel.

The nations of the world will help the Lord's people to return, and those who come to live in their land will serve them. Those who captured Israel will be captured, and Israel will rule over its enemies. In that wonderful day when the Lord gives his people rest from sorrow and fear, from slavery and chains,

Isaiah 9:1-7

Quote:
Nevertheless, that time of darkness and despair will not go on forever. The land of Zebulun and Naphtali will soon be humbled, but there will be a time in the future when Galilee of the Gentiles, which lies along the road that runs between the Jordan and the sea, will be filled with glory.

The people who walk in darkness will see a great light-a light that will shine on all who live in the land where death casts its shadow.

Israel will again be great, and its people will rejoice as people rejoice at harvesttime. They will shout with joy like warriors dividing the plunder. For God will break the chains that bind his people and the whip that scourges them, just as he did when he destroyed the army of Midian with Gideon's little band.

In that day of peace, battle gear will no longer be issued. Never again will uniforms be bloodstained by war. All such equipment will be burned.

For a child is born to us, a son is given to us. And the government will rest on his shoulders. These will be his royal titles: Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. His ever expanding, peaceful government will never end. He will rule forever with fairness and justice from the throne of his ancestor David. The passionate commitment of the Lord Almighty will guarantee this!

Israel is destroyed, then restored, and the Anointed One arises to rule Jerusalem during the Millennium.

Hmmmm?? perhaps you have forgotten Dan. 2's stone cut out w/o hands and 9:24 and Matthew 21:43? Please understand that many of those prophesies found in the OT had conditions on them just as all of those had that you provided above. But NONE of those conditions ever took place so neither will any of those prophesies. I don't blame you for trying here, because many have become confused because they refuse to look a the whole thing by picking and choosing what they want and what they don't. In fact, your mistake was also made by Paul as found in Romans 11.

Thing is, Israel is all history and now just a nation as all of the other nations except it is the wounded head found in Rev. 13 that causes the whole world to follow after the New World Order. Please read Dan. 8:25 and you will see that many of the holy people (host of the KOH) will be killed during a time of 'peace' established by this first beast of Rev. 13--the New One World Order. It's coming up very fast too. So the threat of war against China and Iran by Israel and America may lead us to a possible peace, but not for those of us who know and speak the real truth.

Quote:
But NONE of those conditions ever took place so neither will any of those prophesies [sic].

Perhaps someone should purge the Bible of all of those "failed" prophecies to eliminate any "confusion". Then the books could be lighter, smaller, and cheaper. After all, hasn't it been said that if a prophecy does not come to pass, then it does not come from a true prophet?

So, if the world repents and turns to the LORD, none of the Last Days prophecies will take place? Not likely to happen, though. The LORD is warning humanity that the world will be destroyed, but few repent.

Here's my take:

The Kingdom of the Heavens (Stars) is in a different time than we are. Events that, to them, have already occurred here on Earth, haven't happened here, yet. Essentially, our time lags theirs by some unknown number of years. When messengers described events, given to humans telepathically in dreams and visions, that were already history to them, the events were still future to us.

The Last Days prophecies given to Isaiah and others described events that have already occurred to those living in the future, but here, we are waiting for the future to catch up with us, which it will, someday. Isaiah's, and other OT prophecies, are historical events that just haven’t happened, yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Quote:
I do believe that Jesus will return. Until then, I believe we should continue to live, love, build work and seek knowledge

But don't you think it does make a difference what it is you wish to build up?

Jesus answered, “My Kingdom is not an earthly kingdom. If it were, my followers would fight to keep me from being handed over to the Jewish leaders. But my Kingdom is not of this world.”John 18:36 NLT

God blesses! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

The question came up this morning in Sabbath School. I hear about the terrible things that seem to be escalating. They make me afraid. But almost immediately, I remember that my life is in Jesus' hands, and whatever happens, I can trust him. If the "end of time" comes sooner, then that is how much sooner my Saviour will come to take me Home!

thumbsupthumbsup

Along with those I love and care for as God has worked through me for there safety in Him.

"A thousand may fall at your side, And ten thousand at your right hand; But it shall not come near you." Psalm 91:7 ASB

God blesses! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

As I said before, waiting till Jesus comes to know tha real truth and practice it just may be too late. Phil. 1:5-7 is also wrong as Revelation points out that after the first 37 months, no one can make a choice to be saved. Check it out in Revelation. Poor Paul did not have this correct because he must not have gotten what he said from the One who gave it to John to write it down to read. And probation is also up for the five foolish virgins even before the time of trouble starts. So to think that Jesus will cure a believed lie by downloading the truth just before He comes is very foolish. All we need to know for salvation can be found in the words of Jesus given to us by His eyewitnesses. All we need to know about end time events was also given to the Bond Servants to understand and that is called the book of Revelation.

Your stance of the opinion that God would allow one man to stand head and shoulders above every other person in the writings included in the Word, especially if as you assume , he is motivated by the spirit of the evil one, is proof enough for me to avoid your conclusions.

However Jesus has never told me to stop praying for any or all of His creation. And so I pray for your wellbeing in Him.

God blesses! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

• 4 weeks later...

Just in case we don't find enough to worry about, here's another tidbit of end time rumblings.

Quote:

In North Korea, learning to hate US starts early

By JEAN H. LEE | Associated Press –

PYONGYANG, North Korea (AP) — A framed poster on the wall of a kindergarten classroom shows bright-eyed children brandishing rifles and bayonets as they attack a hapless American soldier, his face bandaged and blood spurting from his mouth.

"We love playing military games knocking down the American bastards," reads the slogan printed across the top. Another poster depicts an American with a noose around his neck. "Let's wipe out the U.S. imperialists," it instructs.

For North Koreans, the systematic indoctrination of anti-Americanism starts as early as kindergarten and is as much a part of the curriculum as learning to count.

Toy pistols, rifles and tanks sit lined up in neat rows on shelves. The school principal pulls out a dummy of an American soldier with a beaked nose and straw-colored hair and explains that the students beat him with batons or pelt him with stones — a favorite schoolyard game, she says.

For a moment, she is sheepish as she takes three journalists from The Associated Press, including an American, past the anti-U.S. posters. But Yun Song Sil is not shy about the message.

"Our children learn from an early age about the American bastards," she says, tossing off a phrase so common here that it is considered an acceptable way to refer to Americans.

There is somewhat of a disclaimer at the end of the article.

Quote:
Still, like children everywhere, the littlest North Koreans show more fascination than fear when they encounter the rare American in Pyongyang, invariably waving and calling out "Hello!" in English.

And spotted among the mourners following Kim Jong Il's death in December was a boy who clearly had no problem with a Yankee of a different kind. Perched on his head was a blue knit cap with the New York Yankees logo from a distinctly American sport: baseball.

God blesses! peace

Lift Jesus up!!