ClubAdventist is back!

Prayer request

Kuma

Still relatively new to this site. So hello and I'm just asking for some prayer strength. We are waiting on test results for my mother not knowing what it can be and waiting on surgery for my father and we' be been waiting for his surgery far too long. Also please pray for my marriage as its going through a really rough time and I don't know what to do anymore. I feel like I am falling apart and am losing my strength. Thank you and God Bless

• Administrators

Heavenly Father, You are bigger than anything that can happen to us in this life. I bring our friend Kuma's situation before You, that you may help him/her in the distress that is presenting itself. As you own the cattle upon a thousand hills (in other words all things) we bring you this need and leave it with You.

Thank You, Lord- in Jesus' name

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Administrators

Kuma will keep you, your parents and marriage in prayer. Please keep us posted on how it is going.

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you everyone. Your thoughts and prayers have been much appreciated. No results for my parents yet. Over the last week and a bit my husband has become more positive and happier so in turn the marriage seems to be getting better but I will contiune to pray and it would be great to have the continued support on here. I think the main thing with him is he's not working and he's having a hard time finding a job in today's market. I keep telling him to pray about it and stay more positive and something will come up when it's meant to. Thank you again and God Bless

Well things seem to be moving along, thanks for the prayers. Now it's continue to pray, read my bible and get my husband a job. I'm looking forward to a healthy birth of our first child soon to be born in a little over a month. So I hope everything works its way out by July at the latest. I know God will provide and protect us but the unknowns are hard sometime.

God bless

• Administrators

I hope so, too, Kuma! :)

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Administrators

still praying

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

• 3 months later...