ClubAdventist is back!

Prayer For Lung Cancer

Naomi

• Administrators

A friend wrote requesting prayers for her mother who has advanced lung cancer. She said it is ok to use her mother's name, Nancy Tribble.

Nancy is on morphine and thankfully not in lots of pain. She has never accepted Christ and when people attempt to talk to her about it her coment is, "That is not where my reservation is being held."

Please pray for Nancy's health and that she will accept our Father as her personal savior before it's too late. And, please give her daughter, Mary Ann (who is a new Christian) the strength and courage to face the days, weeks and months ahead.

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

Jesus, sweet King, my Husband and Lord, reach Nancy through her suffering. My King, my heart cries out for her... for she is in such pain. Her spirit cries out for surcease, just as her body rests on the relief given through the drugs.

Jesus in my mind I see what I want You to do, but I don't know how to say it.... Bring Nancy into You, into Your body, and heal her in such a way that on the day of Your Glory, she is there to celebrate You with the rest of Your Holy Bride. Jesus I lift Nancy up to You, wash her in Your Blood. Do with the leeches as You will, and offer her the true rest, the true healing she has sought for so long.

Our bodies have no meaning in the time of Your Glory, but her family loves her, and would welcome time to share in her life when she is in love with You. I know this, as I share it with my own husband for the first time.

Jesus, reach out Your hand. Comfort her family as only You can... for You see the end from the beginning and You alone know our hearts. My heart is heavy within me Jesus... and I know not why. *tears*

My King, I beg Thee, grant her again a time of choosing, and then a time of living in love with You. She is not worthy, I am not worthy, none are worthy save You, the Lamb slain from the very foundation of the world. You have graciously made me worthy, and I ask from that confidence. My heart is Your heart Jesus... please... grant her again a time of choosing, and place the faith in her heart to choose You.

There is none but You my King, my Bridegroom. We will be most careful, that all praise for this boon, all glory for her healing, all honor for her choosing, belongs and will be given to You, for You ARE the source of all Life, all Love, all Healing, renewal, regeneration, and restoration.

Thank You for answering this prayer.

Clio

A heart where He alone has first place.