ClubAdventist is back!

What skills...

Gail

• Administrators

... that you learned in school did you actually use in real life?

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

How to give Bible Studies.

(Good question here Gail.)

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

I can't think of a single skill I learned in school that I have NOT applied in my life. English, math, foreign languages, social studies, science, literature...

• Administrators

How to play a good game of basketball or slow pitch ... still purdy good at both so I use it as often as kids and/or grandkids are around

Oh, did you mean reeden', writen' or 'rithmatic? That too I s'ppose. Also, grammer; plumb good at that. :)

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

I learned how to have a confrontation, think fast to win an argument, stand up for what I believe and not hit while doing it. :)

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

In a conversation with a friend on Facebook last night, I realized a certain skill that no one seems to be teaching these days that really needs to be taught: how to work in groups SUCCESSFULLY! We came to the conclusion that what we "learned" is that one or two people come up with the ideas, they do the implementation, and they are the same ones who care (about the grade, or the promotion, or the paycheck).

I learned how to have a confrontation, think fast to win an argument, stand up for what I believe and not hit while doing it. :)

Wish I'd learned these! I learned how to avoid confrontation, think fast enough to get out of an argument, and to find new friends who had a like-minded set of values.