ClubAdventist is back!

Desperately need WORK

Nicodema

It would be less difficult if I knew what it was I was supposed to be DOING with all of this. If I even knew what I'm supposed to be praying FOR so I could pray it would be helpful. But I'm totally alone and in the dark. As usual.

"After such knowledge, what forgiveness?" -- T.S. Eliot

You know... I still run across issues to big for my finite mind to even comprehend what I should pray for...

And when that happens I literally pray Romans 8:26-27... cuz I don't have the strength to pray for Romans 8:28.... and that is simply that Abba Father will send the Holy Spirit to know my heart, to then pray for me in groanings so deep they are without utterance, in the most worthy way, for whatever is in His will for me... that I don't know to pray for...

((((Nico))))

clio

A heart where He alone has first place.

• Administrators

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />

It would be less difficult if I knew what it was I was supposed to be DOING with all of this. If I even knew what I'm supposed to be praying FOR so I could pray it would be helpful. But I'm totally alone and in the dark. As usual.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

Nico, I have been in your situation without anyone to help me with anything and the only prayer that I could say that felt heard was "Not my will, but your's be done"

Somehow things always work out and when you look back you realize that you have grown emotionally. Material possessions come and go. At least in my life, they certainly left in a very big way. During the worst of times I walked and used public transit, alone in a strange city, and shed many tears and sometimes I could only pray, "Please Jesus"

The honest truth is that I wouldn't trade my new life, the new me, for the old life.

Courage!

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God