ClubAdventist is back!

Zorats Karer

Gerr

• Moderators

Most of what I know is what I heard from Pastor Francois DuPlessis. He has a special interest in archeology and is a regular at AD TV. I have also done an internet search. He claims that this is the area where the ark probably landed, and that this is really the birthplace of post-Flood civilization originated. He showed some very interesting petroglyphs corroborating the Fall. Also the holes in different stones found there, he thinks were astronomical observation points.

I still think that Ron Wyatt found the Ark and that it is in the valley below Mt. Ararat in Turkey about 2K from the Iran border. The locals call the valley "The Valley of Eight" but are not sure why. I also think that the piece of petrified wood I carry in my pocket just could be an actual piece of the Ark.

Nuff Sed

• Members

I still think that Ron Wyatt found the Ark and that it is in the valley below Mt. Ararat in Turkey about 2K from the Iran border. The locals call the valley "The Valley of Eight" but are not sure why. I also think that the piece of petrified wood I carry in my pocket just could be an actual piece of the Ark.

Nuff Sed

I agree 'nuff sed.

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

• Moderators
I wonder if we are talking about the same place? Zorats Karer is below Mt. Ararat, in a valley surrounded by rounded hills.

• Members

Good question Gerry, we'll have to find out.

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

• Moderators
I did some internet search on Ron Wyatt. I don't know, he has made some wild claims like finding where the Cross stood, and found some of Jesus blood, and the Ark of the Covenant, in addition to finding Noah's Ark. From what I read, none has been corroborated. One of the experts mentioned that examined his claim about Noah's Ark was William Shea. This man has to be William Shea of Andrews U. His claim was contradicted/refuted. No petrified wood was found in the area.

Gerry: I really like the book, "Noah's Ark Uncovered" by Henri Nissen.

I understand that Anchorstone International (www.anchorstone.com) has them listed on their website for $35 each . If you contact them and mention "Nuff Sed told me" they will give you a very nice discount.

P.S. Ron Wyatt's little booklet in his own words is OOP and I forget who I loaned my copy to. I believe that some of is in the archives of Anchorstone if you check their website. Nuff Sed