ClubAdventist is back!

Paperwork

Nicodema

I finished all the paperwork and sent it off today to try to get charitable assistance (that is, waiver of the bill) from the hospital and from a lab that did some bloodwork. The hospital is the most important one as it is thousands of dollars. Please pray with me that the Lord will work this out and the people will approve me for charitable assistance and thus waive the bill. I have no way to pay these bills otherwise.

Thanks for all your prayers and all your words of encouragement. There are some wonderful brothers and sisters on this forum; you know who you are!

N.

"After such knowledge, what forgiveness?" -- T.S. Eliot

I am praying right now for the person who is handling your paperwork. May they be able to help you with your bills, and may they be kind and loving in their attitude towards you. I pray that if they can't help you and a door closes while your paperwork is processing that God will open a mighty window for you. thumbsup.gif

May God Bless You Nico!

K

Proverbs 15:15

He that is of a merry heart hath a continual feast.

Good Morning Jesus!

Thank You for the blessing of sleep, and thank You for the blessing of rising in the morning to invite Your Spirit to live within me. Thank You for giving Nico the encouragement and strength to get her paperwork completed and turned in.

Jesus, You know the needs Nico has. You know how these medical bills weigh on her peace of mind. Please guide the decision making, the planning, and the outcome of this process. Please bless Nico financially, Jesus. Open the windows and the doors of Abba Father's storehouse and bless Nico greatly. Rain it down upon her, pressed down, running over, shaken together full measure.

We thank You that You take care of the tiniest detail in our lives. Jesus, I bind a hedge of protection around Nico, around me, around our families, loved ones, and homes. I bind a hedge of protection around our friends and all who come into contact with us. I seal the protection with True Jesus Blood, and ask that You fill the hedge with the sweet, glorious presence of the Holy Spirit. Place Your mighty warrior angels round about to do battle on our behalf all of the darkside that might attempt to come against us. Take and do with them as You will Jesus, for they are created beings also.

Give us peace today Jesus. Help us to rest in Your loving arms, secure that You have all in control.

In the Name of Jesus of Nazareth, come in the flesh, I take authority as He gave it to me in Luke 10:19 over all the powers of darkness. And in the Name of Jesus of Nazareth, come in the flesh, I forbid all the powers of darkness to work in Nico's life, my life, the lives of our family and loved ones, and friends.

We thank You Jesus for hearing and answering us. I love You Jesus, teach me how to love You more.

A heart where He alone has first place.