ClubAdventist is back!

Prayer Request

Liz

There is a dear sister in Christ, who is about to lose her battle with cancer. They have given her less than 24 hours. She is a mother with young children, the oldest is 13 then 9 and a 7 year old. She is a bilingual elementary school teacher, played soft ball, is the Pathfinder/Adventure leader, a wonderful singer and best friend anyone could ever have. As you can tell she is going to leave a huge void.

Please pray that she is out of pain soon, for her husband, children, all of her family and friends for the strength to get through these difficult days ahead.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

Very sorry to hear this Liz. May God bring peace and righteousness from this tragic loss.

G

"Please don't feed the drama queens.."

• Administrators

:(

The encouraging point of your post are the words, "sister in Christ". I thank God that there is the promise of her being reunited one day with her family. But it is a sad, sad time, for sure. I do hope that she will not suffer any pain in this part of her dying process.

:(

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Members

That's really sad Liz. It seems I've been saying that a lot lately and that in itself is sad. Will put this family in our prays. It also seems we've been adding more and more people to our pray list lately.

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

Thank you all. She is no longer in any pain, and for her it will seem as though she just closed her eyes when she hears the loud trumpet waking her up.

For those left behind though, it sure is hard.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

Add my prayers for the sick sister, but also for her husband, children, family, and those who have depended on her for leadership. They will miss her terribly. May God be with them as they endure this loss.