ClubAdventist is back!

No buy or sell for Iranian Canadians

Gordon1

Bank accounts suddenly frozen & closed - no buy or sell

SDAs know it's coming if they understand Revelation 13:17.

This week it happened to many Canadians, some without notice or explanation.

Their bank accounts were closed at TD Canada Trust - one of Canada's top five banks.

"They went to the grocery store to do some shopping, it [bank card] didn't work and the next day we received the letter," he said. "There was no explanation in our letter about why TD was closing the account." P. Sadeghhi quoted in The Province newspaper, below.

Minority profiling (racism) is a tool of war propaganda - visible groups targeted as the reason for national trouble. The Jews of Germany, Japanese Americans in WWII, North American native peoples, Muslims, a long list. It often leads to internment camps, intense deprivation, even genocide.

What would you do if your assets were suddenly frozen?

Just because you belong to a different group or church?

Pastor Niemoller (German Protestant) gave this now-famous but forgotten warning:

First they came for the communists,

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

TD's actions outrage Iranian Canadians:

http://www.theprovince.com/business/actions+outrage+Iranian+Canadians/6928669/story.html

See the attached letter below which you may receive one day..

Sanctions against Iran hit Canadian bank account holders: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/story/2012/07/11/iranian-canadian-td-accounts269.html

This action stems from Canadian Special Economic Measures Regulations.

Since Canada's present government follows American foreign policy, it's likely this has been floated to test public reaction.

The same measures may soon take hold in the U.S.A. - the press may not report it.

• Members

Thanks Gordon1 for posting. It doesn't take but a moment for this to happen. Just as the financial systems of the world are linked together, as one country goes down the others go to. So I have no problem seeing this happen to the rest of the world also. Its just a matter of when God wants to allow it to happen.

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

So I have no problem seeing this happen to the rest of the world also. Its just a matter of when God wants to allow it to happen.

:like:

God blesses! peace

Lift Jesus up!!