ClubAdventist is back!

Canada expelled Iranian Embassy Staff

Stan

AND pull Canadian Embassy out of Iran.

Some insiders are claiming first strike on Iran expected in a few days. AND must be done during the US election campaign.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/canada-severs-diplomatic-ties-with-iran-citing-safety-concerns-1.946127

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

• Moderators

Friend of mine has been saying an attack on Iran would be Obama's 'October surprise' in election season for months now.

I hoped he was wrong.

And still do.

Truth is important

• Moderators

Obama would be willing to do almost anything to get re-elected.

And you know this how?

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

• Members

Obama would be willing to do almost anything to get re-elected.

I disagree, wouldn't you think that he'd try and keep gas prices down? I think your comment would and should go to anybody running for any office, it would seem!!

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

He got the Noble Peace prize because he talked about let's talk, with the Muslim Nations, a huge relief to the world as the former person would say " we have not ruled out the us of Nuclear weapons, and similar statements whenever he wanted to use force. IE North Korea, Iraq, Iran etc

I doubt if he wants to go to

HOWEVER, when the military really kicks butt, the Presidential ratings go through the roof. almost like it is the home team getting a touchdown.

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

Between this, the demonstrations in Cairo, and the murder of the ambassador to Libya and 3 others, something is going on. Add to this Obama, Netanyahu, and Abaninajab (sp?) Speaking at the U.N. later this month - something is going on ...

"In the third year of King Belshazzar’s reign, I, Daniel, had a vision, after the one that had already appeared to me. 2 In my vision I saw myself in the citadel of Susa in the province of Elam; in the vision I was beside the Ulai Canal. 3 I looked up, and there before me was a ram with two horns [Medo-Persia = Iran?], standing beside the canal, and the horns were long. One of the horns was longer than the other but grew up later. 4 I watched the ram as it charged toward the west and the north and the south. No animal could stand against it, and none could rescue from its power. It did as it pleased and became great. 5 As I was thinking about this, suddenly a goat with a prominent horn between its eyes [u.S.? ]came from the west, crossing the whole earth without touching the ground. 6 It came toward the two-horned ram I had seen standing beside the canal and charged at it in great rage. 7 I saw it attack the ram furiously, striking the ram and shattering its two horns. The ram was powerless to stand against it; the goat knocked it to the ground and trampled on it, and none could rescue the ram from its power. 8 The goat became very great, but at the height of its power the large horn was broken off" [ = Demise of U.S.?] (Dan. 8:1-8)

"3 Four great beasts, each different from the others, came up out of the sea. 4 “The first was like a lion, and it had the wings of an eagle. I watched until its wings were torn off and it was lifted from the ground so that it stood on two feet like a human being, and the mind of a human was given to it." (Dan 7:3-4) Lion with eagle's wings = US - UK alliance? Wings torn off = breakup of alliance or loss of power?

Not predicting - just speculating ...

• 2 weeks later...

What compelling circumstance more does the U.S. president need than this.

Quote:

Stand for Israel

Iran and the eight stages of genocide

In 1996, Dr. Gregory Stanton (founder and director of Genocide Watch – a Washington, D.C.-based organization which aims to “predict, prevent, stop, and punish genocide and other forms of mass murder”) originally presented a briefing paper to the U.S. State Department on the Eight Stages of Genocide.

He now applies these stages, and early warnings, to Iran – warnings which retroactively have been applied to the genocides of the Jewish people (1933-1945), the Armenians (1915–1923), the Kurds (1986-1989), and the Rwandans (1994).

With updated facts and figures for 2012, Stanton’s theory considers Ahmadinejad’s bid to “wipe Israel off the map,” and, along with author Mitch Ginsberg of The Times of Israel, ultimately asserts that Iran “has taken six of the eight steps on the path to genocide.”

Stanton says that Iran has:

1.classified Israel through exclusionary ideology and hate speech,

2. symbolized Israel through exclusionary ideology and hate speech,

3. dehumanized Israel – “overcoming the normal human revulsion against murder” — by portraying the potential victims as a “cancer” in need of eradication,

4. organized fanatical militias (the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps),

5. polarized the society by repressing dissent and arresting moderates,

6. prepared for the killing by denying a past genocide and by constructing weapons of mass destruction,

7. And, through global terrorism, Iran has begun the seventh of the eight stages: extermination.

“Talk of genocide is never just talk,” warns Stanton. And we hope the necessary leaders are listening .

God blesses! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

The U.S. President does not act for several reasons:

1. The U.S. is bankrupt

2. Obama is no friend to Israel

3. American military is already spread too thin in Iraq (yes - we're still there) and Afganistan.

4. The U.S. is likely waiting for Israel or Iran to "pull the trigger.

5. The American people do not have the stomach for a real all-out war. They can barely tolerate the limited actions they have been involved in since Vietnam. Look at the outrage over several thousand casualties which have occured in the Middle East. There were 500,000 casualties in Vietnam. Could you imagine the U.S. outrage over half that many casualties in a war where battles with sleeper cells may actually occur in the U.S.?