ClubAdventist is back!

Sonny

Dottie

News! Sonny is now in a boarding school in West Virginia, Miracle Meadows School. It is as Adventist School run by conservative Adventists. That doesn't mean politically conservative Adventists, for those of you who right now are focusing on the election. He didn't know where we were going until we actually got to the school sign. He had some tears for about 20 seconds, then became interested in the

school, and how he could "put his best foot forward" with the staff. I spent Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday morning getting his things ready without him knowing. He, his therapist, and I spent Wednesday afternoon and Thursday morning getting there. I got home at about 2:30 yesterday afternoon, and slept until 10:15 when I got up to eat supper, then back to bed. Maybe I was tired? God will bless him and help him to heal.

I have been praying so much (every time I thought about him) and God has answered in exactly the best way to get Sonny in a program in which he will be able to heal. Praise our Loving Lord!

Dottie, I am so happy for you and for your whole family!!! Your post made me cry, GOD did indeed work a miracle for ya'll. We will continue to pray that Sonny will heal.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

I just read that. My days have been all messed up in my mind. We got home on Friday afternoon, not Sabbath. We lost no time getting there or back, except for a few hours each night at a motel. It sure is quiet around here!

Thank you for your encouragement. If you want to look up Miracle Meadows, it's on the web. I would recommend it in a second. They take children from 7-17.

Can you tell I'm excited?!

• Administrators

Dottie, I am SO happy that you shared the news here, for you know that you are loved and prayed for. :)

Without knowing that you posted this, I did tell the women's prayer group the basic good news, hoping that you would fill in the details. And as soon as I finished then I saw that you did! Bless your heart!

I am so excited for Sonny AND for your family! And now you will get a much-needed rest! I pray that Sonny will receive the tools he will need to survive in a cruel and fast-paced world. What an awesome solution to your predicament!

((( Dottie ))))

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Administrators

hifive

Dottie, I am so very happy for you, Sammy and your family. Praise the Lord this is such an answer to many prayers. I have had you-all on my prayer list for a long time. God is just and faithful to answer our prayers. We miss you on the Women's forum when you are recovered and feel like it please join our group ... we are growing, sharing and enjoying our safe group. Love you!! happyhug

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God