ClubAdventist is back!

"Oh, how the mighty have fallen"

abelisle

• Members

What an object lesson for everyone = Lance Armstrong. I knew about his cheating years ago but he had so successfully intimidated his opposition and so cynically created a cancer support group (Livestrong), he was untouchable.

But now his day has come as it will for all of us.

We are our worst enemy - sad but true.

colorfulcanyon-1-1.jpg

http://abelisle.blogspot.com

Two of my favorite sports greats - Tiger Woods and Lance Armstrong have fallen big time. A sad time for me.

blowingofftobed

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

What an object lesson for everyone = Lance Armstrong. I knew about his cheating years ago but he had so successfully intimidated his opposition and so cynically created a cancer support group (Livestrong), he was untouchable.

But now his day has come as it will for all of us.

What happened to all those numerous negative tests he had?

• Members

So Alex did you actually get to look at those results? I'm not doubting that the reports are true! But until it can be really verified, I still have my doubts.

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

From what I have heard - ALL riders take illegal drugs. So it does not take away from what Armstrong did. I suspect there is a level playing field.

I believe in Hematology.

So Alex did you actually get to look at those results? I'm not doubting that the reports are true! But until it can be really verified, I still have my doubts.

Me too. The idolatry of this present age is offset by a simultaneous need to hate someone/something in order to feel better about ourselves.

g

"Please don't feed the drama queens.."

Originally Posted By: pkrause

Me too. The idolatry of this present age is offset by a simultaneous need to hate someone/something in order to feel better about ourselves.

g

So the testimony of the entire team is not sufficient?

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

And that whole team wasn't any better, so why not just implicate him as well!

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

It was a team arrangement/decision

I believe in Hematology.

Two of my favorite sports greats - Tiger Woods and Lance Armstrong have fallen big time. A sad time for me.

blowingofftobed

Are you of the opinion there are some who are immune from having an Achilles heel? I have a strong inclination in reflection, "Lord, save me from a knowledge of every body else's failures. I have all I can work on by the present knowledge I can remember, of my own."

God blesses! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

Salute.jpg

"At ease, private!!"

Sad to say that isn't the only thing I can remember about my three years in the Marine Corps.

"Go back to what you heard and believed at first; hold to it firmly. Repent and turn to me again. If you don’t wake up, I will come to you suddenly, as unexpected as a thief."Revelation 3:3 NLT

That's the only rapture that is secret that I know of in the Word.

God blesses! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

As a non-competitive bodybuilder, I know that just about all professional athletes take some type of drugs. Boxers may not, but more and more MMA fighters do. Watch "Bigger Stronger Faster" when you get a chance. Very informative documentary.