ClubAdventist is back!

AV Malformation embolization

Pockey

I was wondering if you could please pray for my coworker's niece who will undergo an embolization procedure for an AV malformation of the brain tommorow at Cedars Sinai hospital in Los Angeles. She is only 14 and this is a risky procedure because if they embolize the wrong artery, she could stroke out. Not only that, but they are from the Phillipines and have no insurance. Thank-you for your prayers.

I received an update this morning. The interventional neuroradiologist said that the catheter "just happened to go into the right place without difficulty". Considering how convoluted the arterio-venous malformation is, this is amazing. I believe His hand was guiding the catheter. Nothing is impossible for our God!

• Administrators

PTL!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.