ClubAdventist is back!

Say Goodbye To Your Twinkies.

Another to add to the success of Obama,not that I am going to miss twinkies.

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'

Keep movin', movin', movin',

Though they're disapprovin',

Keep them doggies movin' Obama Hide

Don't try to understand 'em,

Just rope and throw and grab 'em,

Soon we'll be living high and wide.

Boy my heart's calculatin'

My true love will be waitin', be waiting at the end of my ride.

Move 'em on, head 'em up,

Head 'em up, move 'em out,

Move 'em on, head 'em out Obama Hide

Set 'em out, ride 'em in

Ride 'em in, let 'em out,

Cut 'em out, ride 'em in Obama Hide

Hostess going out of business; nearly 18,000 to be laid off

Posted: Nov 16, 2012 6:31 AM

By: Alice Wolke -

IRVING, Texas -

Say Goodbye To Your Twinkies.

North Texas-based Hostess Brands, Inc. has decided to go out of business and liquidate its assets after failing to win back striking workers.

The company posted a statement on a website set up specifically for people following the strike.

"We deeply regret the necessity of today's decision, but we do not have the financial resources to weather an extended nationwide strike," said Gregory F. Rayburn, chief executive officer. "Hostess Brands will move promptly to lay off most of its 18,500-member workforce and focus on selling its assets to the highest bidders."

About one-third of the company's workers are union members who are unhappy about the company's cutbacks during its bankruptcy reorganization.

But problems with several unions -- including the Bakery, Confectionery, and Tobacco workers and the Grain Millers International Union -- have prevented the company from moving forward.

Hostess said it will seek bankruptcy court permission to sell all of its assets. The company said bakery production has already shut down.

Some of the brands' products include Twinkies, Ding Dongs, Ho-Hos, Fruit Pies and Wonder Bread.

Read more: http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/20115859/h...f#ixzz2COOqUhXF

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman