ClubAdventist is back!

Photo Fraud in Gaza

phkrause

• Moderators

...because when you fire missiles into slums, no-one dies, so photos have to be faked...

Seriously, this stuff is just nuts. Israel has been provoked by the Hamas missile attacks. (How many casualties? Few to none)

But Israel is stomping the living [censored] out of an area with many civilians in it.

People are dying. Pretending they're not is just denying reality.

Argue that they're deaths are justified, if you can/want to.

Don't claim they're not dying.

Truth is important

• 2 months later...

...because when you fire missiles into slums, no-one dies, so photos have to be faked...

Seriously, this stuff is just nuts. Israel has been provoked by the Hamas missile attacks. (How many casualties? Few to none)

But Israel is stomping the living [censored] out of an area with many civilians in it.

People are dying. Pretending they're not is just denying reality.

Argue that they're deaths are justified, if you can/want to.

Don't claim they're not dying.

Hmmmm..... Let's see. Hamas deliberately fires their rockets from densely populated areas, schools, and hospitals. Then Isreal gets blamed for any civilian casulties when they defend themselves.

I'd say the ones responsible for the civilian deaths are the ones choosing the launch sites. They deliberately sacrifice their own people and then blame their enemy for the problem. It's the height of hypocrisy. Hamas is crying crocodile tears, if you ask me.

I know of no nation that will not defend itself. What would any nation on earth do as a response to 10's of thousands of rockets fired into their soveriegn territory over the last couple of decades? I know of none who wouldn't respond with vigor.

What would you do if someone was firing rockets into your town or neighborhood. Tell the government of your country to leave those terrorists alone?

Liberty cannot be established without morality, nor morality without faith.
Alexis de Tocqueville

• Moderators

Since you've entirely missed which missiles I was talking about, I'm happy to just take your sarcastic take, apply it to the Israeli missiles my post was talking about, and leave it at that.

Truth is important

Since you've entirely missed which missiles I was talking about, I'm happy to just take your sarcastic take, apply it to the Israeli missiles my post was talking about, and leave it at that.
Umm, I was posting in response to your response to the video's note of the media's failure to address the Hamas missile's real intent or damage. Which rockets was your post directed to? Aren't the Israeli responses in the form of airstrikes and not retaliation rocket attacks? I was thinking you were agreeing with the video and I was agreeing with you. No?