ClubAdventist is back!

Pray for my mother

Just*

• Administrators

Hello, Just*

I will pray for your mother! In Jesus' name I lift her up and ask the Father for mercy. May your family be at peace.

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

«Rejoice the soul of thy servant: for unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul. For thou, Lord, [art] good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee. Give ear, O LORD, unto my prayer; and attend to the voice of my supplications. In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee: for thou wilt answer me. Among the gods [there is] none like unto thee, O Lord; neither [are there any works] like unto thy works.» Ps 86:4-8

Her name is Valentina

Father God,

Lift up the mother of JUST* with your supernatural healing and energizing life forces - not only for the sake of the family, but for the glory of your name! Amen.

• Members

Father God,

Lift up the mother of JUST* with your supernatural healing and energizing life forces - not only for the sake of the family, but for the glory of your name! Amen.

Amen JoeMo and yes Just* will put you Mom on our list.

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Will be praying Just

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Administrators

Thank God she's alive!Please, continue to pray for her physical and spiritual health.

Yes, praise God and thank you for the update!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Administrators

Father, I thank You for blessing Valentina. I pray for this soul whom You love, and also for Just*. I thank You that You know their struggles and their hearts.

You are the God that saves. In Jesus' name- amen :)

• Members

Father, I thank You for blessing Valentina. I pray for this soul whom You love, and also for Just*. I thank You that You know their struggles and their hearts.

You are the God that saves. In Jesus' name- amen :)

Amen

phkrause

Your prayful struggle for her is very important.Thanks

Not knowing all of her struggles I am praying for the fullness of healing that will bring glory to God in all aspects of her life, be they spiritual, physical, and/or mental, by the power of Jesus' touch. Thank you, Jesus!

God blesses! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

• Administrators

It is my prayer that the Lord's will be done and that the Great Physician will guide the medical personnel in making wise choices in the care of your mother.

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Yes he does, will continue to keep her in our prayers

phkrause

Pray. Your prayers are very important. God saves.

Dear Just*,

My wife is 77 and has the unfortunate circumstances of being chronically ill, from the time we were first married, 24 years ago till now. It has been only in the past few years that this Word through the psalms has been far more meaningful than before.

"

The Lord is my shepherd;

I have all that I need.

He lets me rest in green meadows;

he leads me beside peaceful streams.

He renews my strength.

He guides me along right paths,

bringing honor to his name.

Even when I walk

through the darkest valley,

I will not be afraid,

for you are close beside me.

Your rod and your staff

protect and comfort me.

You prepare a feast for me

in the presence of my enemies.

You honor me by anointing my head with oil.

My cup overflows with blessings.

Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me

all the days of my life,

and I will live in the house of the Lord

forever."Psalm 23 NLT

Keep looking up. God cares! And He hears and answers all our prayers, even sometimes through different ways than we anticipate.

God bless! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

• Administrators

Father in Heaven, we continue to lift up Valentina to you, for healing and peace. Please watch over her family, too, and we thank You for her child who seeks prayer in her behalf.

Thank You for Your love- in Jesus' name, amen

• 2 months later...

"He that is our God is the God of salvation; and unto GOD the Lord belong the issues from death." KJV Psalm 68:20

Thanks for prays. Mom feels much better, even went to work.

Continue to pray.

«For his merciful kindness is great toward us» Ps 117:2

• Members

Going back to work is great news. Will continue to pray.

phkrause

• Administrators

Praise God ... prayers answered always make the heart happy.

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God