ClubAdventist is back!

Pray for me

Barbara

I feel like I am at the end of my rope with the girls. need a break for them, but can't even get one. Suppose to be celebrating our 9 th anniversary tomorrow and all I can do is sit here and wish I never had kids.

.....Love others as well as you love yourself.

Matt 22:39 (The Message Bible)

Oh Barbara,

I really feel for you!! frown.gif Don't have an answer, but will pray for you. 1_prayer001.gif (that kinda sounds lame when you feel like you are at the end of your rope....) blush.gif We all need a break from time to time. Call one of your friends to see if she can help you out, esp tomorrow nite so that you and hubby can be alone. I'll bet SOMEONE you know would be glad to len a hand at this time.......

Hugs,

MG

Kindness is the oil that takes the friction out of life.

Thank you for your prayers. I sure needed them. I have never been happier to see Paul walk through the door as I was last night. I was so tired I cried. A bit better today I am still tired but able to deal with life. I have nap time schedualed for this after noon Kids will be stuck in their room so I can sleep for a bit.

.....Love others as well as you love yourself.

Matt 22:39 (The Message Bible)

• Administrators

Hang in there, Barbara... the week is half over

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Moderators

Barbara,

Do you know anyone else who has kids who would like to trade off with you once a week (e.g. she takes all the kids Monday evenings, you take them Tuesdays)? I used to have one afternoon/evening a week off with my girls, and it gave me the breather I really needed.

Praying you will find a way to get time for personal rejuvenation,

LD

LD