ClubAdventist is back!

Yesterday's Visitors - Browsers

Stan

I will try the new Netscape. It was my favorite for years, but then everyone turned to IE, which I use mostly. I also use Foxfire. I HATE Foxfire with a passion. Nuf said.

Thanks Cyberguy!

The greatest want of the world is the want of men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true & honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty..., men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall.{Ed 57.3}

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />

CyberGuy said:

Stan

I have a question. If a person signs out of the forum and closes the browser and then comes right back in again is that another count or does the software know that is the same computer?

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

I think these are unique visitors, it is unclear how they are measured as I have read contradictory statements

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

Just finished downloading version 8 to my harddrive, thanks to CyberGuy's helpful information. I was using 7.2 . After my visit in the next town to one of my three best girlfriends, I will come back and installl it.

Jeannie, you are wise in Computer usage indeed. I, like you, have no online banking on our PC. We don't even use credit cards but do the direct bank transfer thingy for all our monthly bills.

My firewall and anti-V filters do a very good job of stemming all spam. I have no anoyances whatsoever.

I was using firefox for a short time but couldn't access the chat room with it. Then my firewall shut it down and won't let me use it. I called my firewall's tech support ant they told me firefox isn't compatable with them yet "EZ Armour"

So now I am back to IE although I will try out the new version of Netscape. I first learned how to use the Internet with Netscape so I have always liked it.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity