ClubAdventist is back!

My girls are sick

Barbara

Both are running high temps and Alexis puked not long ago we are getting ready to head over to the DR office. They have been running feavers since last night. Got up and 4am and they were cool but 30 minutes later Alexis came out an told us Emily had puked. Emily said she had been coughing. We are just not sure where our kids would have gotten sick from. Pray that they feel better. So much for getting done what I need to do today.

.....Love others as well as you love yourself.

Matt 22:39 (The Message Bible)

Quote:

So much for getting done what I need to do today.

Dearest Barbara, rest assured that you are indeed doing what you need to do today! Motherhood is the greatest calling of a woman. Blessed are your children: they have a mother who does what is needed!

[:"blue"] Father, we pray today, a special blessing upon Barbara's girls. Precious, and tender they are--the Great Healer they need! Lord, we lift them up to You and ask that Your good will be done. Amen [/]

• Moderators

Praying for their speedy recovery.

Jeannie<br /><br /><br />...Change is inevitable; growth is optional....

I am so scared. We are having a hard time keeping Emily Fever down. Alexis isn't puking now, but I am worried for EMily. Her temp was 102.00 We cooled her down with a wet washcloth.

I spent the night on the couch. NOt fun girls woke up several times last night and I am so tire this morning. I am thinking about calling and seeing if anyone at the church knows of anyone that can come and help me.

• Administrators

Dear Father

We come before You and beseech You on behalf of our sister, Barbara. You know already how weary she is... Please bear her up in Your strength and please send her help as she needs

Thank you so much for Your tender and present care

In Jesus name we pray

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Administrators

Barbara,

I will be praying for your girls. Also for you, their caregiver, to have the strength and courage to see you through this difficult time.

Haomi

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

I hope your girls are on the mend! I pray that they are doing well now.

You want fever! It will kill the virus. 102 is not really high for a child (just hoping to reassure you!). smile.gif

Toni

Toni