ClubAdventist is back!

Asking Again

Naomi

• Administrators

Dear Friends,

I have come to you many times asking that you pray for my daughter, Karen, and her health issues.

Once again, I am asking for your prayers. At 36 she is in her 7th year in remission from cancer. Now they have found "lumps" in both breasts. Wednesday they will do a different type of MRI to determine the necessity of a biopsy.

Please pray that the biopsy will not be needed. Her strength, emotional and physical energies are being fully tested.

Thank you,

Naomi

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

• Administrators

Man- it's been a rough go for that girl!

Please continue to keep us updated, Naomi. May the Lord be tender with her and glorify His name in her body

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Administrators

Thank you, each one, for your prayers. They have decided that they are going to forego other testing and do the biopsy on Friday am. I am thankful that I have the flexibility (job-wise) to be here for her ... and Mom.

Yes, Gail, her life has been filled with health related issues beginning at her birth. She is so pretty, cheerful and strong. I think I would have fallen apart long ago. One time when we left the Dr's office when she was around 22 or 23 she was so positive until we got to the parking lot and she threw her arms around me and said, "Mom, I don't want to die!" We prayed and I told her that I would make her a promise that with God's help I would do everything in my power to keep her alive. Little did I know how many things would happen. We are promised that we will never be given more than we can handle and I know it to be true.

• Administrators

UPDATE

It appears that there is nothing of which to be concerned with my daughter,Karen.

Thank you every one for your prayers.

God is good!