ClubAdventist is back!

Words from Dan Jackson...

Stan

“But you are ... a royal priesthood" (1 Peter 2:9).

“It’s an amazing thing! And I just put it plainly: When you read that passage in its context, you have to get off dead center and recognize that when you accept Jesus as your Savior you’ve just signed on to become a minister of the Most High God! And this superficial, foolish understanding that men have developed over time that somehow there is a separation between clergy and laity is exceedingly unfortunate because the reality is, when you accept Jesus, you are a minister.

You are a priest. And the role of the pastor – and I’m not downplaying that at all – is to train the ministers.” – NAD President Dan Jackson at the NAD Staff Worship, April 3, 2013.

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

• Administrators

Not only that, but of royal blood. There is a certain dignity that comes with that knowledge- a willingness to reach out and touch one's subjects (Christ's subjects) and a willingness to suffer in dignity for Christ's sake.

Yep- it's BIG

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Administrators

the priesthood of all believers is his Word to us, and His Divine plan.

I so totally agree.

Every person that Knows God is teaching and modeling everything they know with every breath.

and sometimes teaching through the Word.

deb

Love awakens love.

Let God be true and every man a liar.

Quote:

“It’s an amazing thing! And I just put it plainly: When you read that passage in its context, you have to get off dead center and recognize that when you accept Jesus as your Savior you’ve just signed on to become a minister of the Most High God! And this superficial, foolish understanding that men have developed over time that somehow there is a separation between clergy and laity is exceedingly unfortunate because the reality is, when you accept Jesus, you are a minister.

You are a priest. And the role of the pastor – and I’m not downplaying that at all – is to train the ministers.”

Just to let you know how much I believe in that, Stan, I had the impression before I came to the end of the paragraph that the thoughts were directly from you. That's at least an indication of the "one accord" developing in us "children of the King".

God cares! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

“It’s an amazing thing! And I just put it plainly: When you read that passage in its context, you have to get off dead center and recognize that when you accept Jesus as your Savior you’ve just signed on to become a minister of the Most High God! .

This is a very important point and all need to take it to heart - especially after that survey report about SDAs that leave the church pointing to their own doctrinal confusion as the most common reason for leaving.

We need to do a better job of "informing the ministers" as it were.

in Christ,

Bob

John 8:32 - The Truth will make you free

“The righteousness of Christ will not cover one cherished sin." COL 316.

“"...when you accept Jesus, you are a minister.

You know, that's what I thought, male or female.

Wakan Tanka Kici Un

~~Child of Christ~~