ClubAdventist is back!

Israeli Abuse of Palestinian Children in Hebron

debbym

• Administrators

deb

Love awakens love.

Let God be true and every man a liar.

• Members

Its pretty funny, when this is being done to Israel, no posting about that, but as soon as there's something against Israel everyone is up in arms!!!! Shall I start posting all the killings of children by Hamas, Hezbollah, etc.!!!!!!!! No I don't think I'll waste forum space, because it would run out of space really quick.

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

• Administrators

this is just on the west bank of hebron, just one small area, 47 children harassed, and it is done routinely and consistently. every week.

This is all the time, not something in history, not done by reacting terrorist. this is the Trained Israeli soldiers following routine orders. This is the routine operations of the military who is in control. They are not struggling for power here. They are the controlling military presence.

And this is their mode of operations, to harass young school children.

deb

Love awakens love.

I think if it were *my* children, I would tell them not to give the soldiers any cause to detain them. Throwing rocks and Molotov cocktails and harassing the soldiers doesn't sound like innocent little darlings on their way to school. Something else sort of blares out when looking at the pictures, there are only little boys going to school it seems.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

• Administrators

it is like the old feud of the mccoys and the hatfields.

except the Palestinians do not have an army of soldiers to contain the rock throwing of the settlers. Settlers are not being arrested and imprisoned for their rock throwing. And their children are not being beaten in military prisons.

I am just glad the settlers and the palestinians are armed with rocks rather then AK47's.

Quote:
Palestinian boys throw rocks at an Israel army vehicle during an army operation in the refugee camp Al-Faraah, outside the West Bank City of Jenin (AFP Photo)

The Israelis insist they need to crack down on potentially lethal stone throwing. Stones thrown by Palestinians last month caused a car to crash that left a three year old critically injured. In 2011 an American born settler was killed in is car outside Hebron by rocks hurled by Palestinian youths.

“These kind of events show you that throwing stones is not a game – it endangers innocent lives. The throwers age doesn’t change the fact that these objects kill, and it’s something we take seriously,” said an Israeli army spokesman.

Palestinians living on the West Bank are subject to a strict military law, which in theory means someone can be sentenced for up to 20 years for throwing stones at vehicles.

Since Israel occupied the West Bank in 1967, some 350,000 Israeli settlers have moved there, they are subject to Israeli law which is much more lenient.

Palestinians complain that they are regularly pelted with stones by Israeli settlers but that Israeli troops rarely intervene even when there are witnesses.

deb

Love awakens love.

Palestinians complain that they are regularly pelted with stones by Israeli settlers, but that Israeli troops rarely intervene even when there are witnesses.

These same Palestinians whose forefathers rejected the UN's two-state proposal in 1948, vowed to throw Israel back into the sea, and presently launches not stones, but mortars and rockets into Israel - and Hamas, PLO, and Hezebollah rarely intervene even when there are witnesses?

While I do not think of the Israelis as innocent victims (their observable terrorism in the years leading up to 1948 bears witness to that), neither will I buy the argument the Arabs, and more specifically, the Palestinians, have any right to complain about how Israel responds to their egregious behavior.

The fact Palestinians who conduct themselves civilly not only have a better standard of living, but active participation in their government, tells a far different story than the emotive "poor Palestinians" the vast majority of presses want us to believe.

It all centers around each recognizing the others have a right to exist.

As a nation, Israel recognizes the Arabs rights. Only the very few ultra-Orthodox "Zionists" do not do this. However, it is a very extreme minority of Arabs who deem Israel having a right to exist. The overwhelming numbers of Muslims consider Israel to be occupying Muslim lands.

Blessings,

"As iron sharpens iron, so also does one man sharpen another" - Proverbs 27:17

"The offense of the cross is that the cross is a confession of human frailty and sin and of inability to do any good thing. To take the cross of Christ means to depend solely on Him for everything, and this is the abasement of all human pride. Men love to fancy themselves independent. But let the cross be preached, let it be made known that in man dwells no good thing and that all must be received as a gift, and straightway someone is offended." Ellet J. Waggoner, The Glad Tidings

"Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway" - John Wayne

"The person who pays an ounce of principle for a pound of popularity gets badly cheated" - Ronald Reagan

If the nations surrounding Israel laid down their weapons there would be Peace, if Israel laid down their weapons there would be a second Genocide of Jewish people along with everyone else including SDA people that live there...

If the nations surrounding Israel laid down their weapons there would be Peace, if Israel laid down their weapons there would be a second Genocide of Jewish people along with everyone else including SDA people that live there...

And where in scripture do you find this?..... Totally contra to anything in prophesy.

Think of it this way, if the nation of Israel was blown of the face of the earth, it would not affect prophesy one iota. The current Nation of Israel was not designed by God, but of Man. Scripture verifies this quite well.

I recommend researching the Rothschild's influences on this Nation. In terms of prophesy, more delusions and confusion with regards to prophesy has been produced than any other of Lucifer's mechanisms. That said, I have no issue with the people of the nation of Israel nor that of the nation-state. I only fear for those who will fall into delusion.

?????

As far as I can see, Sojourner didn't say anything about Israel's presence being a Scriptural thing.

He just stated the point (albeit very true) that if the current nation of Israel were to unilaterally lay down its arms, there'd be a second Holocaust - a second genocide of the Jews - and I would add, within the space of 100 years.

And yes, the invading Arabs would make little distinction between the Jews and the SDA's in doing so.

There is a fairly general agreement that Israel as a nation now is not a prophetic restoring, but rather a UN creation by man.

That does not change the abject hatred the Muslims surrounding Israel have for the Jewish nation, nor their desire to see Israel wiped off the map.

Blessings,

"The offense of the cross is that the cross is a confession of human frailty and sin and of inability to do any good thing. To take the cross of Christ means to depend solely on Him for everything, and this is the abasement of all human pride. Men love to fancy themselves independent. But let the cross be preached, let it be made known that in man dwells no good thing and that all must be received as a gift, and straightway someone is offended." Ellet J. Waggoner, The Glad Tidings

"The person who pays an ounce of principle for a pound of popularity gets badly cheated" - Ronald Reagan

• Members

?????

As far as I can see, Sojourner didn't say anything about Israel's presence being a Scriptural thing.

He just stated the point (albeit very true) that if the current nation of Israel were to unilaterally lay down its arms, there'd be a second Holocaust - a second genocide of the Jews - and I would add, within the space of 100 years.

And yes, the invading Arabs would make little distinction between the Jews and the SDA's in doing so.

There is a fairly general agreement that Israel as a nation now is not a prophetic restoring, but rather a UN creation by man.

That does not change the abject hatred the Muslims surrounding Israel have for the Jewish nation, nor their desire to see Israel wiped off the map.

Blessings,

Exactly Ted. There was no prophecy intended, just a plain simple statement of fact.

phkrause

?????

Blessings,

My reasoning would be - Why put so much emphasis on something that is being utilized for the benefit of Lucifer. It would be tragic, but again, we know what to expect. Everything in this world is orchistrated and Rome is the conductor

Originally Posted By: Ted Oplinger
?????

Blessings,

My reasoning would be - Why put so much emphasis on something that is being utilized for the benefit of Lucifer. It would be tragic, but again, we know what to expect. Everything in this world is orchistrated and Rome is the conductor

With Ephesians 2 calling this world's ruler "the prince of the air" - meaning he's everywhere and in everything, yet cannot be seen (as air cannot), every issue is both a distraction and a part to his final puzzle. Take for instance the politics in each country. The issues are such as to keep people focused on merely urgent issues, thus allowing the true movers and shakers to advance the truly important things to their plans.

Middle East? A distraction, yes, but focus on what the hidden hand is doing, rather than on what is open before your eyes. The Saudis and the Iranians are the real issue there, not Palestine vs. Israel.

US and China? A distraction, yes, because if the populations of each country knew that what is happening now is destroying both country's economies with the same weapon, they'd unite on the thought of no longer pursuing these policies so obviously destructive to each country. The real issues, though, are getting the US back on script (Land Beast) for the final movements, while preparing China to follow the US lead to worship the Sea Beast.

And we can both go on...

In each, though, are real issues of justice and humanity that God does not overlook. That is what is being spoken to in this thread.

Blessings,

Originally Posted By: Sojourner

And where in scripture do you find this?..... Totally contra to anything in prophesy.

Think of it this way, if the nation of Israel was blown of the face of the earth, it would not affect prophesy one iota. The current Nation of Israel was not designed by God, but of Man. Scripture verifies this quite well.

I recommend researching the Rothschild's influences on this Nation. In terms of prophesy, more delusions and confusion with regards to prophesy has been produced than any other of Lucifer's mechanisms. That said, I have no issue with the people of the nation of Israel nor that of the nation-state. I only fear for those who will fall into delusion.

For a change Textus, I did not use a Scriptural analogy, its purely the political situation there.

Everything in politics is scriptual. The problem that we have here is that many don't believe that the sea beast already controls the entire world - nothing political happends without the consent of the sea beast visvis the Jesuits. I just believe your statement is quite presumptious.

Given the Jesuits’ dominion, how powerful is their Superior General? In 1720, Michael Angelo Tamburini, then General of the Jesuits, said to the Duke of Brancas, “See, my lord, from this room—from this room I govern not only Paris, but China: not only China, but the whole world, without any one knowing how ‘tis managed.”

http://amazingdiscoveries.org/S-deception-The-New-Superior-General-A-Wolf-in-Sheeps-Clothing

• 1 month later...

Actually, quite a few, PKrause. Muslims know they have a sympathetic media to play to, and are commanded by their Q'uran that lying is not a sin, in order to obtain victory over any infidel.

I have seen a number of false claims by Palestinians of children murdered by Israelis, substantiated as staged later. The anti-Semitic crowd, though, cares not as to whether the claims are true or false...if Israel is in the mix, they must be at fault, in their mind...

Blessings,

• Members

My point exactly Ted. Great post.

phkrause

Absolutely true!

`oG

"Please don't feed the drama queens.."

Its pretty funny, when this is being done to Israel, no posting about that, but as soon as there's something against Israel everyone is up in arms!!!! Shall I start posting all the killings of children by Hamas, Hezbollah, etc.!!!!!!!! No I don't think I'll waste forum space, because it would run out of space really quick.

I must agree, Peter.

be of good cheer,

g

"Please don't feed the drama queens.."

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Since 2005 there have been 15 Israeli children killed, guess how many Palestinian children 5, 20, 35, 50, 70, 150, 250, 500?

The statistics make it clear why noise is made about the Palestinian children that are being killed.

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

Since 2005 there have been 15 Israeli children killed, guess how many Palestinian children 5, 20, 35, 50, 70, 150, 250, 500?

The statistics make it clear why noise is made about the Palestinian children that are being killed.

It would seem like it Laz, until one starts to break down who really is responsible for those children's deaths. As I alluded to earlier, the Palestinians slaughter far more of their children for propaganda props than there are children lost to the Israelis . Only within the last few years have certain media sources actually began to check into these sob stories, and have found most to be staged deaths (no deaths actually occurring), or that the real culprit of actual death/injury was the terrorists themselves. These terrorists have no qualms setting off explosives in their own residential zones, knowing their own non-combatants will be injured/slain.

Laz, Israelis cannot help it if Hamas and Hezbollah use those children to hide like cowards behind. They see no problem sending their own children loaded with explosives to take out other children, and they see no problem hiding behind their own children in putting their own equipment near schools and residential zones, to maximize children casualties should Israel take out terrorists operating there. I repeat - terrorist operations and munitions work take out more Palestinian children than do Israeli strikes. They keep their own destitute, poor and infirm for simple propaganda props, knowing that there is a significant sympathetic population in the West that will lap up the sob story and believe it to be the truth.

Later,

• Moderators

Quote:
It would seem like it Laz, until one starts to break down who really is responsible for those children's deaths. As I alluded to earlier, the Palestinians slaughter far more of their children for propaganda props than there are children lost to the Israelis .

There may be some instances of what you speak of but the fact do not support this as a general assertion.

Quote:
terrorist operations and munitions work take out more Palestinian children than do Israeli strikes.

Can you post a link(s) to show where you get your information from?

Here's one source that I used:

http://www.ochaopt.org/poc.aspx?id=1010002

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

Ted,

You nailed it. It is a well-known fact that terrorists set up their rocket launchers, command posts, etc... in schools, hospitals, etc....

Liberty cannot be established without morality, nor morality without faith.
Alexis de Tocqueville

• Members

I'm in total agreement Lazarus that Israeli's have killed many Palestinian's, but after receiving many, many, many, many, many, many, etc., rockets from all different sides. And when they retaliate, the Palestinians hide behind there women and children.

phkrause

I don't think the Israel-Palestinian conflict can be settled on the level of government, and religion just hardens the prejudices. I have trouble respecting leaders who turn their women and children into suicide bombers, but I don't agree with everything the Israeli leadership has done either. On the citizen level, however, there have been efforts made for peace as citizens of Israel and citizens of the Palestinian people have reached out to each other in spite of the odds. To my knowledge, this has been the only peace that has had any success, whatsoever; but it it is of such small successes that it could be possible for a larger peace to be made. That is the only hope for an equitable peace that I can see in all of this. It is time to stop accusing and find the humanity on both sides.