ClubAdventist is back!

Who are the most popular SDA preachers?

Sojourner

Recently the Seventh Day Adventist Church in Australia has been able to get programming from 3ABN onto a local suburban community radio station, as luck would have it, I happen to live in one of the areas where I am able to listen into the broadcast. I am hoping to be able to get Satellite TV so that I can get your TV station put on directly at my place. What I am wondering is that I have heard a number of very good speakers on these programmes and often I do not get the name of who it is that is speaking. Can anyone tell me which are the most popular shows and speakers? That way I might try following some of them up online as I would like to download some of their stuff to iPod.

• Members

Sojourner, glad to hear you can get 3ABN. When I had comcast(cable) I was able to view and record 3ABN programs I really liked. Than we moved to Florida and I had DirecTv, I could only get the Hope Channel, but I got ride of DirecTv, it always gave me problems. I switched to ATnT Uverse, In my estimation it was and is the best Cable, Phone, Internet, going. Unfortunately in my area in Florida it didn't carry either 3ABN or the Hope Channel. So I got the 3ABN Satellite TV box from a friend of my Mom's, who was no longer able to use it. But I had it put up at my Mom's instead of my place. Its a good thing because we wound up having to move back to Mass. Where now I can only get Charter C,I,P and they also don't carry 3 ABN or Hope Channel and they have to be the most backwards company ever. So anyway I'm gonna probably get the Satellite box for the SDA stations, so that I can get 3ABN. Now to answer your original question. I pretty much liked all there programming. You can get a little booklet from them that covers what's on TV and radio. Just go to there website: http://3abn.org/ and you can order it, its free. Hope that answers some of you needs.

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

• Moderators

And just a little P.S. on that...

I don't get either the Hope Channel or 3ABN on my TV, but I get both of them online. Just go to hopeTV.org or to 3ABN.org, and I think they'll show up.

Jeannie<br /><br /><br />...Change is inevitable; growth is optional....

• Members

I do get them that way also, but its very bad.

phkrause

• Moderators
I don't know whether he is popular or not, but I listen to Dr. Walter Veith more than any other SDA speaker.

The most popular SDA preachers are Mark Finley, Dough Batchelor, Dwight Nelson, Carlton Byrd, CD Brooks, Walter Pearson, Walter Veith, David Asscherick, EE Cleveland, Ron du Preez, Stephen Bohr, and Wintley Phipps. Those are all that come to mind, right now.

• Members

Don't forget Barry Black, Lyle Albrecht.

phkrause

I have been especially blessed by Mark Finley and also appreciate Ted Wilson Dwight Nelson Sean Boonstra Doug Batchelor Steve Wohlberg and others.

Behold what manner of love the Father hath given unto us.

• Administrators

WOW ... what a difficult question! Everyone listed is very good as are there many exceptional speakers whose names never appear on the credits of a televised version. We are blessed with many good speakers. Style and variety provides us with a wealth of guidance.

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

I'm saddened to see that Woody's name has not been mentioned yet. At a minimum it should merit 'honorable mention'.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

I did hear Ed Dickerson preach some years back and thought he was really good.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

I like Mark Finley, and a lot of other evangelists - but Randy Skeete is at the top for me these days. He knows the the inspired sources all by pure recall in all of his messages.

John 8:32 - The Truth will make you free

“The righteousness of Christ will not cover one cherished sin." COL 316.

• Moderators
The most captivating speakers to me are probably all dead by now - Ted Carcich, Prof. McMurphy, Winton Beaven, and Gordon Hyde.