ClubAdventist is back!

Stephen D. Lewis

The evangelist Steven Lewis in a Southern California conference recently took his vacation time and go to overseas to a Historic Adventist gathering to hold a evangelist meeting where scores of converts were baptized. On returning he was fired by his employer, then later his employer recanted and re-hired him. What is his status now, does he still have a job with the Calif.conference?

I might add that while I was on the the Oklahoma camp grounds last week, a man came up to me passing out Stephen Lewis CDs. The title was "No new organzation". I know that no unauthorized literature is allowed there on these grounds so I asked this man if he had permission from leadership to ciculate these CDs. He became very defensive, saying "why it is truth brother, what's wrong with that?" I said "nothing is wrong with me about circulating anything as truth can stand investigation". But after listening to this CD twice, I had something to say when I see that innocient people are still being oppressed. Yes God's service is being brought to disrepute & etc. by men of the cloth professing to be heaven's spokepersons. This 75 min. CD will be on my website soon. Look for the title. "Examining the teachings of Stephen Lewis".

My friend Stephen Lewis, is not employed by the Southern Cal Conference, and has not been for a while.

He does use the biblical title Bishop when he does crusades in towns that respond better to that, as Bishop Liske did on Religous Townhall.

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

Stan when you say that SL is "not now" employed by a Calif. Conference, are you talking about days, weeks or months? The reason I ask is I have missionary friends that take 12,000 pounds of the book "Steps To Christ" to Mexico every winter to scatter there, they are really impressed with SL preaching after I purchased for them the entire "Pentecost 2000" videos for them to use as a tool while "South Of The Border Down Mexico way..."

============================

PS. If anyone desires SL to come preach in your city, just make sure there is a four star hotel there or you may have to find another speaker.