ClubAdventist is back!

Answered Prayers!

cricket

I hadn't asked for prayers specifically for this man, but I wanted to share these awesome answers to prayer--just as an inspiration to all here who are praying for loved ones across the nations. I've deleted the names, but here is the e-mail I received from a dear friend of mine just moments ago:

[:"blue"] I just received an email from XXXXXXXX who informed

me that he has no cancer cells in his bone marrow test recently taken. His

blood count is normal, as it has been for 2 to 3 months and he will see the

doctor in about 4 months for a check up. The doctor said he was his first

patient to recover from his leukemia like this and we know why.

Thank you all for your prayers.

Have a very happy Sabbath.

[/]

I, too, wish each of you here a blessed Sabbath!!

• Administrators

Thank you Christine for sharing. Prayer is powerful. We need to often share our answered prayers to give courage and inspiration to others.

Naomi

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

I agree, Naomi. So often prayers are asked for, and we don't hear of the results. Perhaps that is because so often we all expect the answer to be "Yes", and don't want to disappoint someone by saying the answer is either "Not just yet", or "No, I see this way better."

"Grace is God doing for us, in us and through us that which He requires of us but which is impossible for us to do in or for ourselves."

But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." 2 Cor. 12:9.

• Administrators

Beryl, Being somewhat hyper, and patience sometimes difficult to master I think one of the most difficult personal lessons for me as a Christian is to pray, "Not my Will but Thy Will be done," or something simular, and really mean it! As they say, there are no unanswered prayers. Often our prayers are simply not answered when and how we desire.

Also, I think we feel like there is something wrong with US or our personal relationship with Our Father when our prayers are not answered as we wish, so we do not say anything less we be viewed as unfaithful.

God can see the end from the beginning, we can only see what's under our nose. Faith & trust; such small words with such deep meanings.

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God