ClubAdventist is back!

Un-Real

phkrause

• Members

Some time ago I was teaching a Sabbath school class comprised of about 20 high school students. Nearly all were “lifers”: baptized Seventh-day Adventist young people who had attended church weekly for the vast majority of their lives. The topic for the day was honesty, and with the wide range of cultures and demographics represented that day, we were soon eyeball-deep in a lively discussion trumpeting widely divergent points of view—divergent, that is, until I asked a seemingly simple question: “If you found a $100 bill on the sidewalk, what would you do?”

The answer was swift, loud, and unanimous: “Keep it!

”This is a great article:

http://www.adventistreview.org/issue.php?issue=2013-1513&page=16

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

• Administrators

i dropped a 50 just inside the door of a grocery store, looked everywhere for it, at home, in the car, all my pockets. went back, an employee had turned it in, i was so thankful.

and it really surprised me, pleasantly, but...

if i had believed no one would turn it in, i would have never gone back and received it.

if i could not believe in the goodness of God, i would give up on my relationship in the face of mt failures, but i believe God is merciful, and knows i am learning and growing.

deb

Love awakens love.

Let God be true and every man a liar.

• 1 month later...

Quote:
if i could not believe in the goodness of God, i would give up on my relationship in the face of mt failures, but i believe God is merciful, and knows i am learning and growing.

:like: Good show!!

God cares! peace

Lift Jesus up!!