ClubAdventist is back!

World progress/New or Old?

LifeHiscost

Hopefully both! It's praise of world wide importance either way.

"And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:"Joel 2:28 KJV

"‘And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your young men shall see visions, Your old men shall dream dreams."

Acts 2:17 NKJV

http://news.yahoo.com/bibles-strong-comeback-surprises-secular-norway-072531623.html

Quote:
Bible's strong comeback surprises secular Norway

Associated PressBy SALEHA MOHSIN | Associated Press

This undated photo provided by Oslo theater Det Norske Teatret shows actors rehearsing a scene from “Bibelen,” a six-hour play based on a nontraditional interpretation of the Bible. Interest in the Bible and Biblical stories has surged in secularized Norway after the release of a new Norwegian language edition that has outpaced “Fifty Shades of Grey” on the best-seller lists. (AP Photo/Per Maning, Det Norske Teatret)

View Photo

Associated Press/Per Maning, Det Norske Teatret - This undated photo provided by Oslo theater Det Norske Teatret shows actors rehearsing a scene from “Bibelen,” a six-hour play based on a nontraditional interpretation …more

OSLO, Norway (AP) — It may sound like an unlikely No. 1 best-seller for any country, but in Norway — one of the most secular nations in an increasingly godless Europe — the runaway popularity of the Bible has caught the country by surprise. The Scriptures, in a new Norwegian language version, even outpaced "Fifty Shades of Grey" to become Norway's best-selling book.

The sudden burst of interest in God's word has also spread to the stage, with a six-hour play called "Bibelen," Norwegian for "the Bible," drawing 16,000 people in a three-month run that recently ended at one of Oslo's most prominent theaters.

God cares! peace

Lift Jesus up!!