ClubAdventist is back!

Want to do something awsome for God?

Taylor

If you want to experience stepping out of your comfort zone, if you want to do something you maybe never thought of doing before, if you want to see God working miracles before your very eyes and know that you are a part of it, then I have news for you.

I have been working as a volunteer with Global Evangelism/Share Him through the Carolina Conference and just completed another evangelistic campaign oversease. (Often taking teens.) Global Evangelism organizes over 1,000 campaigns a year around the world using lay people, teens, college students, retired people, basically anyone who is willing to be used by God. The powerful pre-written sermons come with professional graphics, so that anyone can preach a polished, touching and effective series of meetings.

When you see people's lives changed before your very eyes, their tears of joy as they accept Jesus as their forever friend, their hugs as they thank you for coming to their country to tell them about a God who will never leave them, your heart will be filled in a way it has never been filled before.

Check out their website and sign up for a mission trip, or for a homeland campaign site. You will never regret it. It will change your life forever!

www.global-evangelism.org.

Also, if you have teens or know of teens who would be interested I am coordinating a large team of kids for next summer. We will be holding 20 evangelistic campaigns utilizing 60 kids and 20 adults. The teens will be the speakers and the adults will be there to fill in wherever needed, and to be mentors. (We still have some slots left for teens and adults.)

The great kids who have participated in such trips have come back on fire for the Lord, many making a life-long commitments to do as many campaigns as possible in the future. The impact on the local church is tremendous. People who have never come to a series of meetings will come to hear teens from another country preach. Upon returning they inspire churches, academies and other organizations with the reality that teens, even young teens, can do awesome things for the Lord in evangelism.

If you want further information you can email me at []teens4missions@gmail.com[/]

Taylor