ClubAdventist is back!

This is not____________

LifeHiscost

___________my cup of tea.

Nik Wallenda, tight roped across a gorge some 1500 feet deep, an avowed believer in Jesus' willingness to take responsibility for his safety. This was his prayer while in process:

Quote:
Almost as soon as he began, Wallenda, a devout Christian, began praying.

“How I love you, Jesus … You’re my Savior, yes Jesus … God, you’re so good. Thank you for this opportunity. Calm these winds in the name of Jesus.”

Now for me, that would be foolhardy. An unnecessary task which would be tantamount to not heeding this instruction, albeit Wallenda had a famous tv evangelist there as backup.

"Jesus said to him, “It is written again, ‘You shall not tempt the Lord your God.’”"Matthew 4:7 NKJV

Thoughts?

God cares! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

Here in Dayton, on Sabbath, a man and woman (wingwalker) crashed their biplane at the airshow - killing both instantly.

Some of the comments I saw on facebook repulsed me. Here is one: "She died doing what she loved.she is on top of the world she is an angel prayers to her family." Oh please.

So this woman leaves two young children behind in what is to me a coliseum-style daredevil death, and she is instantly some sort of hero...?

I think not.

`G

"Please don't feed the drama queens.."

• Administrators

I heard about the tightwalker, but didn't pursue the article. I didn't know it was one of the famous Wallendas.

Yes, I did see the video of the plane crash, though. Very tragic!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.