ClubAdventist is back!

Adventist musician - car wreck- needs our support

Norman Byers, N.D.

Hi everyone, Denise and I have a friend whose name is Bobby Harris and he is a musician who has 2 CDs available. He has gotten into a car wreck with his son and has broken his ankle badly. They have put pins and metal plates in it but he will not be able to walk for 2-3 months. He is also Blind, not due to the wreck though. His son was driving Monday night the 29 in Georgia when he lost control of his car in the rain and it rolled several times. I'll try to get pics of the car and more details.

He also tunes pianos for a living but will not be able to do that. I would like to help him, so I would like to offer his CD's to anyone who would like to give a donation of at least $15.00 to cover his cost and shipping.

I don't know how to put pictures in this post so I'll add the pictures of his CDs in my pitures in the Photo Gallery.

Please pray for Bobby Harris.

Norman

The unconditional pardon of sin never has been, and never will be. PP 522

Bobby Harris is still at home and not abe to get around. He will be out of work for about 2 months. I would still like to help him by selling his CDs. He gave me a box of CD's for doing some work at his house some months ago and I want to use those to sell and them give him the money.

I asked Stan about this and he said that I should start up a paypal visa account for y'all to donate. I'm not getting a good response though so I don't know if I should proceed. I'll wait a little longer

Thanks for your prayers.

Norman

The unconditional pardon of sin never has been, and never will be. PP 522