ClubAdventist is back!

MY personal opinion is this

Stan

Without supporting this individual, or knowing the complete context, Joeb, could it be that being alone with a woman (not your wife) in her "trailer" may have the appearance of evil (1 Thessalonians 5:22)?

I can kind of see both sides here - yours because your conscience is clear, and his/theirs because of appearance. I do not condone him using "anger" to address the situation - it might have been much better for him to give you both the benefit of the doubt and explain the verse in 1 Thessalonians 5 in a way that would ultimately be a blessing for all three of you. That's how I see it, based on my limited knowledge of what occurred.

Rejoice always,

`G

Well, we were sitting her living room/kitchen with the lights on and curtains open. We were in plain sight of everyone. That's how he found out I was there. He was walking past and saw us sitting there talking.

All I have to say is when two adults cannot sit and talk without there being a big problem in a third person's eyes, then there is a big time problem somewhere, and it's not with the two people having a conversation.

Liberty cannot be established without morality, nor morality without faith.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Quote:
Yet, when the leader found out I was visiting this gal in her little trailer he about came unglued and basically kicked me out of the place.

yes the warning lights are all blinking like mad, this guy sounds like a cult leader, like david koresh of waco.

Just the "God told me" again and again was very, very suspicious in my eyes, as God rarely speaks verbally to anyone any more. Yes, the Holy Spirit leads us in our Bible study when we ask for His leading, but saying "God told me this" is a horse of another color.

Liberty cannot be established without morality, nor morality without faith.
Alexis de Tocqueville