ClubAdventist is back!

Is New Orleans experiencing a "little time of trouble"?

Robert

No - not in the Biblical sense. This, however, is not to downplay the anarchy and misery going on there.

Then when does the time of trouble begin, Biblically?

Right now you have three groups:

• 1] Those who understand the gospel and are resting in Christ and His righteousness.

2] Those who, of no fault of their own, are teaching a perverted gospel and are partially resting in Christ's righteousness.

3] Those who reject their need of Christ's righteousness as understood through the perverted gospels currently being taught..

Those who compose groups 2 & 3 are sitting on the fence post. On one side you have "the everlasting gospel" and on the other side the rejection of it....

Since "the everlasting gospel" is being restored from perversion caused by "the falling away" it is impossible for groups 2 & 3 to reject this gospel since they have not heard it.

As the Bible states - When "this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world for a witness to all the nations,... then the end shall come."

When the gospel is fully restore and peached to the world (the human race - those sitting on the fence post) they must either accept it or fully reject it.

For those who accept it their faith is sealed....They are fully grounded in Christ their righteousness. Their faith is unshakeable!

For those who reject the gospel, God will have to remove His presence from them. They have persistently and ultimately rejected their only means of salvation...hence God must abandon them.

This abandonment - mankind living without the influence of the Holy Spirit - will lead the time of trouble. Those who reject the gospel will be fully controlled by their own wicked hearts.

How bad will it get? Imagine the worst scenario and multiply that by infinity....That's how bad it will get. You can't even imagine!

So no, New Orleans in actuality is nothing like the time of trouble. No comparison!

Keep the faith,

Rob

Thanks Rob. Through out time many people have claimed that the end was near. And the end was no where near. I don't think it is wise to try and guess how close to the end we are. The end times will get here when they get here. I am not worried about then end times. I know that I need to live everyday as the Lord wants me to. I need to keep Him in sight and know that He will do things in His time not my time.

.....Love others as well as you love yourself.

Matt 22:39 (The Message Bible)

Dear person,

Is this A "little time of trouble"? Absolutely. It's a time of trouble. It may not be "the" time of trouble, but it is A time of trouble.

Is this a sign of the end? Absolutely. No question about it.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Gray