ClubAdventist is back!

George Zimmerman Verdict

Actually if Mr Z had stayed in his car as the police had asked him to do, all would've been OK.

They didn't ask him to stay in his car. You should listen to the 911 call for yourself, instead of the race baiters. They asked him if he was following him and he said yes. Then they said: "We don't need you to do that" at which point Z said "ok".

He said he headed back to his truck, and that's when he was attacked.

You can listen to the 911 call here:

http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/raw-911-call-zimmerman-made-to-sanford-police/vGZq9/

And you can read the transcript here:

http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/326700-full-transcript-zimmerman.html

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazarus

• olger

• John317

True. Facts be-darned.

Conspiracy theorists abound. Peeople love to feel persecuted.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

Originally Posted By: RLH
True. Facts be-darned.

Not only that, but there's big money being made because of the racism. With the media outlets. So they will fuel it and and keep it going as long as they can. Heck, they're the ones who got it started in the first place. NBC edited that 911 call to make him sound like a racist. (He's suing them over that, btw.)

And somebody has to feed the Sharptons and the Jacksons. You wouldn't want them to have to work for a living would you?

• Members
Could you show me the race baiters? Because if you are accusing me of this, I like to see the posts that I've make that are race related? Thank you in advance for your help.

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

The only people qualified to make a decision on this case is the "JURY".

Sharpton ,Jackson,ect.. only know what we know from the news media.

I served on a couple of jury,s and being in the courtroom and discussing

the evidence with other juror,s is vital to any decision.

Forget the news outlets.Most of that is biased and opinion in most cases.

thumbsup

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

Originally Posted By: RLH
True. Facts be-darned.

It's true Sir.

blessins,

G

"Please don't feed the drama queens.."

• Members

"The guilty flee when none pursue." G

Exactly

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

I could give a flip what you think.

You put your description of yourself out here for a reason. When I don't see anything out of the ordinary in it you're upset? Why? Am I supposed to react negatively to a positive description of a black man? If so, why?

Ninety-nine percent of your self-description fits me too. Do you find that insulting?

Liberty cannot be established without morality, nor morality without faith.
Alexis de Tocqueville

• Moderators

So Olger it seems you read the testimony. Is that why you haven't replied? Seems like you only read the prosecution presentation but not what the victim actually said. Like you said, there is more to the case than you realize.

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

• Moderators

Obama finally steps up! Treyvon could have been me too! I can relate to that.

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

Obama finally steps up! Treyvon could have been me too! I can relate to that.

The same could be said by many of us as the white victims of black assailants come to light.

Black on black crime is very high,black on white crime is higher I believe than white on black crime.

What makes Treyvon Martin so special? A teenager,no better or worse than so many victims regardless of their skin color.

Many teenagers,black and white lose their lives doing the right thing.As the recent killing of a young black teen by blacks because he refused to join a gang.Funny how Obama didn't claim "kinship" to a young black teen standing for what he believed to be right.

Treyvon did not deserve death for his behavior,but by all accounts he was already headed for a less than steller life,yet he is held up as an example of "the black son".

How many of the black community,Al Sharpton,Jessie Jackson,Obama

mourn the loss of a young teen standing for what he believed to be right?

Whether the victim is black or white he could be the son of anyone of us. The white victims could be one of my four sons.

That means what?

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

The only reason that Treyvon Martin is sooooo important to some is because it was not another black that shot him.Had Zimmerman been black Martin wold have been as unimportant as the countless other black men that die in the same manner.

How many of the thousands are as important as Martin?

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/07/65527-in...y-other-blacks/

UPDATE: In 503 Days Between Trayvon Shooting and Zimmerman Verdict, 10,865 Blacks Murdered by OTHER BLACKS

UPDATE: In 503 Days Between Trayvon Shooting and Zimmerman Verdict, 10,865 Blacks Murdered by OTHER BLACKS

Soopermexican Hidetora

Soopermexican Hidetora

On July 15, 2013

http://www.soopermexican.com/

I wrote this back on my blog Soopermexican in April of last year.

Check this out:

To be exact, the shameful truth is that 93% of African-American murders are committed by other African-Americans. That is breathtakingly awful when you consider how incensed the African-American community is about the Trayvon tragedy, no matter what you believe about Zimmerman’s guilt.

Let’s do the gruesome math, not out of morbidity, but because it manifests the incredible self-centered insanity of people like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

8,000-9,000 African-Americans are murdered each year.

93% of them by other African-Americans.

That’s 7,905 (from average)

That’s 21.65 murdered each day by other African-Americans.

And these racebaiting culture-hustling microphone-pimps only get riled up when a “White Hispanic” kills an African-American? It’s absolutely shameful.

To update, in the 513 days between Trayvon dying, and the Zimmerman verdict, 11,106 African Americans have been murdered by other African-Americans.

I was so shocked, I had to double check my numbers.

[Correction: An earlier version of this post incorrectly reported the number of days between the altercation and the verdict as 513 days instead of the correct number of 503 days. We deeply regret this error and thank Amy Sherman from the Miami Herald/Politifact for straightening us out.]

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

And Obama wouldn't be able to name ONE of those 11,106. NOT ONE!!

Neither would Sharpton or Jackson be able to name one.

Neither could the black congressman that Sean Hannity had on last night. After he went on and on about how he agreed with Sean, and what a tragedy it was for all these black men to have been murdered, Sean asked him if he could name just one of them.

He looked like a deer caught in the headlights, and his mouth went shut for the first and only time since he had started talking over everybody else with his speculations and assumptions about what had happened to Trayvon, without the first fact to back it up. And even flying in the face of, and contradicting the facts that ARE known.

And today just as things were starting to die down a bit, here comes big O, and stokes it back up again. Insomuch that if anybody does get hurt this weekend at one of these so called rallies, it will be on HIS hands.

And Obama wouldn't be able to name ONE of those 11,106. NOT ONE!!

Neither would Sharpton or Jackson be able to name one.

Neither could the black congressman that Sean Hannity had on last night. After he went on and on about how he agreed with Sean, and what a tragedy it was for all these black men to have been murdered, Sean asked him if he could name just one of them.

He looked like a deer caught in the headlights, and his mouth went shut for the first and only time since he had started talking over everybody else with his speculations and assumptions about what had happened to Trayvon, without the first fact to back it up, and flying in the face of and contradicting the facts that ARE known. I had to laugh.

And today just as things were starting to die down a bit, here comes big O, and stokes it back up again. Insomuch that if anybody does get hurt this weekend at one of these so called rallies, it will be on HIS hands.

The others are not important. Only those that can be used by the racial pimps or those that need to make everything about race are important.

Had Zimmerman been black none of this would be happening.

Had this been my son or another "white son" that had died it would not have generated anything more than a big yawn.

Or had they simply paraded Zimmerman as a Hispanic it would not have come to this. He had to be a "white hispanic"

Maybe white/black Obama could identify with a dead "white son"

White or black,when a parent loses a child they are grieving the same

• Moderators

One black pastor says it's time for blacks to see through the eyes of Jesus:

http://news.yahoo.com/pastor-ken-hutcherson-speaks-fellow-african-americans-amid-120417593.html

Pastor Ken Hutcherson's story both inspires and captivates audiences. The faith leader, who recently participated in Glenn Beck's "Man in the Moon," has battled terminal cancer for years -- and has had a fascinating journey when it comes to his views on race relations in America. Considering this latter element of his story, Hutcherson is speaking out in the wake of the George Zimmerman verdict.

After opening a recent op-ed with a Martin Luther King Jr. quote about speaking the truth, he warned readers that what he was about to say wouldn't be popular, polite or safe -- but that it is, in his view, "right." From there, he dove right in to the tragic Trayvon Martin saga.

"When you have a young black boy who is killed by what some are calling a white Hispanic, and Jackson and Sharpton (of the PPA or the Poverty Pimps of America), and a liberal media involved, you have the equivalent of nitroglycerin," Hutcherson wrote. "Oh by the way, I never heard of 'white Hispanic' before but I guess this fits the bill in this case. This incident only needed someone to light the fuse. Why is this true because black people are involved?"

Pastor Ken Hutcherson Speaks Out to Fellow African Americans Amid Taryvon Martin Furor: Put Jesus Above Our Blackness

ken hutcherson

The preacher went on to state his agreement with some of Dr. James Manning's sentiments surrounding George Zimmerman and the Martin case. As you may recall, Manning delivered a controversial message proclaiming that African Americans are viewing the world -- and the Martin case -- through their "black eyes" and that they need to start looking, instead, through the "blood of Jesus."

Hutcherson continued:

I believe Dr. James Manning hit it on the head when he said that black people have a difficult time accepting truth simply because they are black. That's right, black people are involved and it is impossible for the average black person to believe the truth. They refuse to believe that a black boy could be in the wrong when it comes to a white Hispanic. Blackness is the apex of victimhood and our blackness is above truth, above our Christianity, above our God, above our Holy Spirit, so that means if our blackness is above the Holy Spirit, then it is above Truth. This is so important for everyone to know this so they can understand why this Trayvon and Zimmerman case is where it is today and why blacks refuse to believe what really happened.

The preacher, who also highlighted the actual events that he believes might have taken place between Zimmerman and Martin, went on to say that African Americans need to "put Jesus above our blackness" if they want to be the "great people" that they truly are. Hutcherson also implored African Americans to take action, to help promote change and to alter the conversation about racism in America.

Read the pastor's article here. In addition to Hutcherson and Manning, the Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson also recently took a similar view, making controversial comments during a heated exchange with CNN's Piers Morgan last week.

-

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

Treyvon Martin is only important because he was a black teen killed by a "white hispanic" How important would all of this have been had it been reported he was killed by a "hispanic"?

Martin is being prostituted by a bunch of racial pimps.

We had a young black pre-teen girl killed by a black gang in a drive by shooting. Sitting at her table doing her homework,how innocent of any wrong doing can you get? There was a brief flurry of "hand wringing" and this innocent young girl and family were dismissed.

No Sharpton,Jackson or our "white/black president" making political hay out of the anguish of these parents or the loss of a young life. Didn't hear Obama lamenting that could have been one of his daughters.

The death of Martin was tragic,but it was not a racial issue.

The what if comments as to what if Martin had carried a gun or if Zimmerman had offered him a ride home are meant to absolve Martin .What if Martin had responded with my name is "Trevyon Martin and I am on my way to my fathers home,he lives at".........

In a area that had a recent number of robberies it may have been the prudent thing to do.

Race issues are bug money in the pocket of many and they will squeeze every dime possible.

Martin is being prostituted by a bunch of racial pimps.

We had a young black pre-teen girl killed by a black gang in a drive by shooting. Sitting at her table doing her homework,how innocent of any wrong doing can you get? There was a brief flurry of "hand wringing" and this innocent young girl and family were dismissed.

No Sharpton,Jackson or our "white/black president" making political hay out of the anguish of these parents or the loss of a young life. Didn't hear Obama lamenting that could have been one of his daughters.

Exactly.

• Moderators

I think his actions help demonstrate the jury made the right decision.

Quote:
George Zimmerman, who has been in hiding since he was acquitted of murder in the death of Trayvon Martin, emerged to help rescue a family who was trapped in an overturned vehicle, police said today.

Zimmerman was one of two men who came to the aid of Dana and Mark Gerstle and their two children, who were trapped inside a blue Ford Explorer SUV that had rolled over after traveling off the highway in Sanford, Fla. at approximately 5:45 p.m. Thursday, the Seminole County Sheriff's Office said in a statement.

The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and route Route 46, police said. The crash site is less than a mile from where Zimmerman shot Martin.

By the time police arrived, two people - including Zimmerman - had already helped the family get out of the overturned car, the sheriff's office said. No one was reported to be injured.

Zimmerman was not a witness to the crash and left after speaking with the deputy, police said.

For the rest of this good story: http://gma.yahoo.com/george-zimmerman-em...topstories.html

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.