ClubAdventist is back!

Could this be what we have been waiting for?

nuff sed

---------- Forwarded message ----------

"From: <exodus20.8@comcast.net>

Date: Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 10:15 PM

Subject: could this be the news we are looking for???

To: "Exodus20.8" <exodus20.8@comcast.net>

My Brothers and Sisters,

This will make you sit down and think. I have not confirmed this, but looks very very legit.

The time is very close, or should I say maybe within the lifetime of this current pope.

When you bring up the video, it is in their native language, so click the CC button at the bottom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPEe6XehgcU&feature=share"

In Christ we live,

Randy Gilbert

I do not know who Randy Gilbert is...I received this this morning.....Something to think about....Nuff Sed

• Administrators

My Spanish isn't that good yet... Do I have the correct clip?

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Members

When you go to the video, click the "CC" button on the bottom of the screen - it will let you choose a language for Closed Caption.

Within a week of the new pope being selected, I'd heard of the rumors that a brother of the pope was SDA , and made some inquiries. Apparently, the pope has a distant cousin who is SDA...not his brother. Not sure where this man has gotten his information. If the rumor is true, then why is the brother not named and pictured? Why is he not being interviewed?

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

If the rumor is true, then why is the brother not named and pictured? Why is he not being interviewed?

Very good questions.

I'm beginning to think that you really are an FBI agent rudywoof :)

• Members

Originally Posted By: rudywoofs
If the rumor is true, then why is the brother not named and pictured? Why is he not being interviewed?

Very good questions.

I'm beginning to think that you really are an FBI agent rudywoof :)

bwink

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

---------- Forwarded message ----------

"From: <exodus20.8@comcast.net>

Date: Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 10:15 PM

Subject: could this be the news we are looking for???

To: "Exodus20.8" <exodus20.8@comcast.net>

My Brothers and Sisters,

This will make you sit down and think. I have not confirmed this, but looks very very legit.

The time is very close, or should I say maybe within the lifetime of this current pope.

When you bring up the video, it is in their native language, so click the CC button at the bottom.

Time is close for what? I am a bit lost here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPEe6XehgcU&feature=share"

In Christ we live,

Randy Gilbert

I do not know who Randy Gilbert is...I received this this morning.....Something to think about....Nuff Sed

Time is close for what? I am a bit lost here.

TEXTUS - You have to watch the video on you tube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPEe6XehgcU

Its a video of an SDA pastor with supposed "rarely known" information that insinuates that the new pope will try his best to pass a national Sunday law.

Don't forget to click on the "CC" in the lower right of the screen so it will translate it for you, unless you know the other language well enough.

Does this pastor carry the credentials of a prophet? hiya

We have heard loads of predictions like that before. Will we recognize it when it is real?

• Administrators

Quote:
Does this pastor carry the credentials of a prophet? hiya

We have heard loads of predictions like that before. Will we recognize it when it is real

In USA 5 States have now passed completely religiously based abortion laws,

religious legislation is happening.

deb

Love awakens love.

Let God be true and every man a liar.

He can't exactly pass a Sunday law on his own.

"When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near."

It will be the Protestants reaching across to grasp the hand of the Roman power rather than the other way around. Right now there is a political disconnect as conservative Protestants tend to vote Republican while Catholics tend to vote Democrat.

Remember Adventists Online?

• Members

Interesting quote, from EGW I'm guessing?

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

He can't exactly pass a Sunday law on his own.

"When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near."

It will be the Protestants reaching across to grasp the hand of the Roman power rather than the other way around. Right now there is a political disconnect as conservative Protestants tend to vote Republican while Catholics tend to vote Democrat.

I think it goes a little further than just politics. From EGW's quote, she is clearly suggesting that counter-reformation will be complete when protestants no longer see the the church of Rome as the adversary. In effect, it is this that will in turn change the political complextion of the U.S.

I firmly believe that EGW when she uses the term Republic, she is not speaking of the political party but the republican form of government which our government is designed upon. We are indeed a republic in the sense that we elect representatives to a Congress. Political party afflilation is inconsequential in that throughout the history of our government there have been political realignments where parties have changed their platform due to political issues, regional differences and the like. For example, the Republican party of the 1860s resembles more the Democratic party of the 1960s in terms of their progressive agenda. Frankly, it is the apparatus of a Republic that will trump the Constitution and not the result of a poltical party perse.

EGW had much to say regarding a Republic, especially when she criticized Thomas Paine, the very influential political philsopher of which many of the U.S political foundations are based upon. In fact, it is her contention that Paine's seminal work "Age of Reason" was a channeled Luciferian treastie. I won't expound on this futher, as it is a lengthy conversation, but I encourage you to explore what she had to say on the matter.

• 2 weeks later...

For sure, every pope would have liked to pass a Sunday law but from study of SOP it would appear that what we really look for is economic, weather, perhaps even false armageddon, limited nuclear war, and such to become so overwhelming that the whole world's people believe it's judgment from God (despite what the scientists try to say) so turn to the pope for guidance, wherein his solution is a Sunday law that enough people will approve to put into effect worldwide.

• Members

I think there is more to it than just economic and weather related. It will have to do more with the moral decline of the world that many will be asking for help to get it straighten out.

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

That video has been removed, but I watched it before it was removed and did some research. The man's SDA pastorial credentials have been removed, and I've since read a statement in an SDA conference paper that his claims are false. There is no truth to them.