ClubAdventist is back!

"Steps To Christ" in Turkish?

aldona

Can anyone help? I am trying to locate a copy of "Steps To Christ" in Turkish.

Our neighbors are Turkish Muslims and we have developed a habit of exchanging small gifts at times of our respective religious holidays. They are very open minded and have been willing to read/watch Christian books/videos with us in the past.

Ramadan is coming up next month and I thought that "Steps To Christ" would make a nice gift. I have tried the Adventist Book Center website, EG White Estate, SDA Church official website, Voice of Prophecy, and Lost'N'Found Books, as well as Amazon and EBay, and so far have come up with nothing.

If anyone out there can help, I will pay any reasonable price including international postage. (I have a paypal account).

aldona

www.asrc.org.au

(Asylum Seeker Resource Centre, Melbourne)

Helping over 2000 refugees & asylum seekers each month

IMSLP/Petrucci Music Library

The Public Domain Music Score Library - Free Sheet Music Downloads

Looking for classical sheet music? Try IMSLP first!

• 5 years later...

HI,

i found an ancient post you placed in 2002. It said you were looking for a turkish version of Steps to Christ to give to your turkish muslim neighbours. How did that work out, by the way?

I was also looking for reading /listening material to give to a turkish neighbour, and I found some podcasts here: http://itunes.apple.com/podcast/id377624949

You can also look for it on AWR (Adventist World Radio) The only problem is you can't choose the podcasts by subject, because it is all in turkish, and no information about the subject is given. Pity.

Greetings from the Netherlands!